Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%
It's quite scary how little she cares. There is no way all those followers are just Moms. God knows what sort of sites her sons faces are on and who has them saved on their phones.
I saw another post yesterday, it was relating to Wren but it applies to Kelly.

If your children aren’t on the dark web, consider why your page has now become comfortable for the worst kind of people in society.
When you’re filming a child eating say a banana or a carrot. There’s no need for these images to end up on the dark web, instead they’re just distributed normally.

Reactions: 1
I saw another post yesterday, it was relating to Wren but it applies to Kelly.

If your children aren’t on the dark web, consider why your page has now become comfortable for the worst kind of people in society.
When you’re filming a child eating say a banana or a carrot. There’s no need for these images to end up on the dark web, instead they’re just distributed normally.
People like Kelly and Jacqueline and all the other tik tok Mommy's have essentially made a safe space for paedophiles where they aren't actually breaking any laws and therefore can't get in trouble for it.

i’m shocked by how dirty and messy her older sons room is, for someone who doesn’t work she could at least keep on top of cleaning the dust. Also why does it have half a carpet

i’m shocked by how dirty and messy her older sons room is, for someone who doesn’t work she could at least keep on top of cleaning the dust. Also why does it have half a carpet
She said the council ripped it up can’t remember why though. No excuse why she hasn’t replaced because like she said luckily she has his dad’s money too. So why is it not done

She said the council ripped it up can’t remember why though. No excuse why she hasn’t replaced because like she said luckily she has his dad’s money too. So why is it not done
It was something to do with the boiler leaking.
You'd think seeing as the kids are the only reason she's making money they deserve some pissing carpet in their bedroom but that would mean less co-ord sets for Kelly.

Reactions: 2
It was something to do with the boiler leaking.
You'd think seeing as the kids are the only reason she's making money they deserve some pissing carpet in their bedroom but that would mean less co-ord sets for Kelly.
Her slippers are disgusting

• Haha
Sorry Kelly, exploiting your kids is awful parenting. You're a tit Mom for that alone.
She can’t parent her kids she doesn’t know how to. Feeding your kids snack plates and cutting up food isn’t being a parent.

Shock horror Oliver is having some sort of French toast concoction… but why the Easter bunnies when she’s gona chop them up.. its a waste of bread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.