Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it flattering though Kelly love.. all I see is the penguin or gru
and her flat ass, I don’t have a peachy bum myself but I’m not prancing about TikTok in a skin tight jumpsuit claiming that something looks flattering on me when it isn’t 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched her on TT with her gunt out selling non-bloating tablets. These people have no shame when it comes to getting that coin do they? You couldn’t torture that kind of information out of me about my toilet habits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF is she wearing? Are the stripped socks pulled up supposed to be “toddler” like? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Take that godforsaken dressing gown off. She looks like a scruff all the time.

Attachments

WTF is she wearing? Are the stripped socks pulled up supposed to be “toddler” like? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Take that godforsaken dressing gown off. She looks like a scruff all the time.
Honestly she makes me wanna vom. Nothing about her is attractive at all. Charlie must of been desperate

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she videos herself wearing such things and in such a state fs her clothes aren’t much better and she dresses Oliver like he’s a Victorian flu victim

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.