Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think Kelly’s eyes need to look any bigger she already looks like she’s high on pills
People put a wee bit of cream or white eyeliner on to open their eyes she puts the whole pencil on and looks like a demented witch.

Reactions: 2
God that Easter egg hunt looked bleak for those kids 😂 stuck between those 4 walls every day and she couldn’t do something for them in the garden?! Also, spent all that money on their ‘Easter gifts’ when she could’ve spent her UC & unclaimed TT money on a little day out for them

Reactions: 1
So unnecessary. If he’s hungry a sandwich and a yogurt would have done. I don’t actually think she does this every day, no way could she afford to keep buying that shite every couple of days she can’t even afford to put a patch of carpet down in his room

Reactions: 2
Does this silly b*tch not realise that giving your child a lazy, p*ss poor diet is a form of neglect?
Maybe teach him the importance of good food. Before it's too late and you're dealing with a child with health problems.

Wonder what they all had for their Easter dinner, I’m saying pasta with added oil and some fried peppers and onions with mince and tinned tomatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just roughly worked out the calories and sugar for that snack plate
Approx 820 calories and 92g of sugar 😬😬😬😬😬

• Wow
I just roughly worked out the calories and sugar for that snack plate
Approx 820 calories and 92g of sugar 😬😬😬😬😬
Yet children shouldn't be having more than 24g of sugar a day. That's almost 4x the recommended amount. All the comments saying "its ok it's Easter". No, he has this daily. This over feeding and awful diet us neglect.

Sun's out, better dress my kids in all black! 😂
---
Kelly the fact you are already hiding vegetables for your 16 mumf old is exactly why Harrison is a picky eater. It can take up to 10 times of offering a food for a child to get used to the taste, texture etc. Stop assuming they don't like something because they tried it once and threw it on the floor. You keep trying.

Reactions: 3
Sun's out, better dress my kids in all black! 😂
---
Kelly the fact you are already hiding vegetables for your 16 mumf old is exactly why Harrison is a picky eater. It can take up to 10 times of offering a food for a child to get used to the taste, texture etc. Stop assuming they don't like something because they tried it once and threw it on the floor. You keep trying.
I must say her dinner yesterday minus the breakfast and lunch was the best thing I think she ever made

The "Quacker" oats has me creased 😂 Kelly, in simple terms, it's pronounced "Kway-Ker" 🤦‍♀️
---

Not at all babes, I've lost 4 stone with 2 shivercise routines since breakfast x
Like chia seeds are said like Kia but she says chi ya seeds she’s a total moron… I feel like she’s trolling us with the exercise vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.