Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really irritates me when she said Oliver smashed it , he’s eating he’s not playing football

Reactions: 1
I usually never comment on boys having long hair, I don't necessarily think long hair on boys looks bad but Olivers hair looks an absolute mess. If she wants to keep it long she has to at least style it.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be so bad if he had little curls or ringlets but it’s straight flat and it’s just fly away hair. It looks silly.

Reactions: 1
I usually never comment on boys having long hair, I don't necessarily think long hair on boys looks bad but Olivers hair looks an absolute mess. If she wants to keep it long she has to at least style it.
its giving neglect look

It needs shaped lol I missed yesterday did she really consider cold medicine in her calorie deaf a set lol that’s how she says it

Looks like a lego man
---
It needs shaped lol I missed yesterday did she really consider cold medicine in her calorie deaf a set lol that’s how she says it
Yeah she did a story saying she was "reminding people to calorie count cold and flu medicines" but she quickly deleted it!

Imagine putting that much effort into date night and your fella rocks up in a hoodie with a mullet LOL

Reactions: 4
Christ she literally cannot speak fs she says going toilet instead going to the toilet… and she’s supposed to bloody teach a toddler to talk

Reactions: 3
These food tik toks are really to much 😂 trying to stretch it out to reach a minute so she gets paid for the engagement. “So I heated it up and served it in his bowl” I mashed the chicken up with the fork but some bits were so big I cut them up with scissors” the strawberry croissant she made she got them out the freezer and put them in the microwave untill they were defrosted and heated through. No tit you idiot you’re not going to give them frozen are you 🙈she actually probably would do that her 1.5yr old can’t choke 😂 duck shes literally so boring her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me. The video is so self explanatory it doesn’t need the voice over

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.