Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Kelly in the same day you have had a stranger save and re-upload videos of your children you have now broadcast to the world that your 9 year old wants to kill himself.

What are you doing? Get the f**k off the Internet and be there and protect your children. This is going way too far. At this point you are putting tik tok before your family.

Reactions: 11

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I’m gonna spell it out for you Kel.
he isn’t autistic because the comments tell you he is.
he’s a spoilt little brat, you babied him and then Charlie came along and so did your new baby, he feels pushed out. You pay more attention to your phone than you do your kids, and when you pay them attention you’re filming him.
Take his life off the fucking internet and pay him attention.

Reactions: 9

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Any of those parents could be living in a refuge hiding from an abusive partner. Then we have idiots like Kelly filming everyone and posting it online to thousands of people. Putting people at risk.
I hope someone complains 🤯

Reactions: 8

Krscjogi

As a Tissue Viability nurse I can 100% confirm that using Metanium after every poo will cause damage to baby's skin - whether the damage is visible or not. Metanium is a treatment used for Moisture Associated Skin Damage - i.e, nappy rash.
Nappy rash is SO common and sometimes its unavoidable - these things happen, it is NORMAL. There are plenty of barrier creams available to use if and when people see fit to use - Metanium is NOT one of them.
I cannot for the life of me understand why she is so defensive about every decision she makes when someone disagrees, she just HAS to be right all the time and it's ridiculous, she is never open to discussion and shuts down anyone she believes may be disagreeing with her and tries to belittle the people that don't agree with her.
Definitely not someone I would want to be around.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Amazing how quick she can go from being in agonising pain and needing an emergency ambulance to being ready to go out on a date.
Pain wasn’t that bad then was it Kelly.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
So Harrison apparently has functional gut disorder (although she said syndrome because she loves a good syndrome)

Yet she weaned Oliver early because she did the same with Harrison and he's "absolutely fine", except he isn't though is he Kelly? He has problems with his gut health, just like everyone tried to warn you about! Well done hun 👏

• Heart

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I hope her 290 munf and 30 munf old are safe whilst she’s busy answering back to all the trolls. Hopefully Oliver isn’t choking on a cm of a quaver and Harrison isn’t malnourished waiting for his snack tray, poor kids

• Haha

lorballs

VIP Member
Imagine setting up ur camera to flaunt that ur paying for ur son to go somewhere when u dont even work or contribute to society in the slightest, im sure some parents would love to be able to do that but cost of living doesn’t allow it.. maybe if she declared her gifts and moneys made on her tiktok she would get her uc deducted and she wouldn’t be able to afford her wee trips

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Can you imagine the pancake video later?
"Have pancakes with my almost 15 momf old. I cut it into strips but he wouldn't eat it because he was full from all the other food I force fed him today, so I cut it into bitesize pieces and he still wouldn't eat it so I blended it and force-fed it to him and he did really well"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

lorballs

VIP Member
Some one just said how some people are just bored and unemployed and she liked it lol is she taking the piss she is unemployed.. Kelly love u are our entertainment after our full time jobs

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
I'm sorry, all past judgements aside. Why is she so worried about people thinking she had a one night stand and thinking Oliver is autistic but has ZERO concerns over the safety of her children on the Internet! Forgetting everything else, that alone makes you a shut mother! The amount of weirdos who probably have videos and photos saved of her babies. She doesn't deserve them. You are a failure of a mother Kelly.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Her latest video is vile. If her 9 year old child really asked her ‘mummy are you going to die’ she needs to give herself a reality check!!

she’s passing her anxiety and health issues onto him and it’s not fair in the slightest. She needs to grow up and stop wasting nhs time