Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg me too, it’s ludicrous 🤣 and the brown sofas and the brown carpets are just gross. Each to their own but I’d rather have stayed in a stable job and been able to afford new ones 🫣

Reactions: 3
The crocs by the TV stand, the sofas, the blanket over the toys, I have no words...🫣🤢

Reactions: 5
That’s AFTER she cleaned?! I’d hate to have seen it before. She’s so slovenly! That sofa and cushion 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed that finally a load of influencers are mentioning Gaza?! I may be cynical but it feels like their management teams have briefed them and they are using their messaging to drive engagement. I may be wrong but the silence for 7 months then all of a sudden a load of them are addressing it…. Feels a bit like a cynical attempt 🥲

Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed that finally a load of influencers are mentioning Gaza?! I may be cynical but it feels like their management teams have briefed them and they are using their messaging to drive engagement. I may be wrong but the silence for 7 months then all of a sudden a load of them are addressing it…. Feels a bit like a cynical attempt 🥲
Yes, I find it hard to believe that Kelly has written to her MP or intends to like she’s advising everyone else to do.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I find it hard to believe that Kelly has written to her MP or intends to like she’s advising everyone else to do.
Maybe this is her new pivot? Politics 😂 Trying out any angle to generate followers and engagement. I see 100k is in sight. Excellent purchasing of followers, Kels 👀

Reactions: 2
Why is she forever trying to read her book around her kids. She can read all day most days when her girls are at school or presumably any evening after about 8pm. You would have thought her new career would afford her the time on the few weeks of the year when the girls are off school to actually give her time to them fullly.

I’m bewildered why she thinks this career pivot is so good, her house is the same grim tip it always was and she never devotes her spare time to her girls. So what DOES she get out of it!
---
Garsons ✅
Soft play ✅
The pub ✅
We just need a freebie to Bocketts farm now and we’ve got a full house.

Reactions: 7
And she's now replied to the sofa comments!
FYI Kelly my boys do exactly the same with the sofa cushions but we still got a new one last year.

And she's now replied to the sofa comments!
FYI Kelly my boys do exactly the same with the sofa cushions but we still got a new one last year.
My first thought!
Catching up with her book and her tattle thread. What’s your excuse for the rest of the living room Kelly? Do tell us….

Why is she forever trying to read her book around her kids. She can read all day most days when her girls are at school or presumably any evening after about 8pm. You would have thought her new career would afford her the time on the few weeks of the year when the girls are off school to actually give her time to them fullly.

I’m bewildered why she thinks this career pivot is so good, her house is the same grim tip it always was and she never devotes her spare time to her girls. So what DOES she get out of it!
---
Garsons ✅
Soft play ✅
The pub ✅
We just need a freebie to Bocketts farm now and we’ve got a full house.
Oops I forgot the all important nail salon trip. Just what every 6 year old needs!

Kelly seems to be focusing purely on Abi now for her content. Lots of "Abs" and "the youngest team member" bullsh!t.

She's not the most endearing of children (although not helped by Kelly's parenting) so I'm not sure how much mileage Kelly will get out of selling her youngest childs privacy to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 5
Indeed! Kelly makes sure again and again the only person she likes spending money on is herself!

Reactions: 4