Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That said, and I can’t believe I am defending Kelly, but she had an admirable career previously. Mum and a Mic just got lucky marrying someone wealthy who no doubt funded that lovely house. She claims she was a jobbing actress and waitress which wouldn’t make much money. Kelly, like the majority of people our age and not from generational wealth etc is living in a realistic home that she earnt. But she could still clean it and attempt to make it look nice.
Which is why I find it so strange she gave up her good career, and for what? She's not even changed her name even though no longer commutes. She needs to find her place, like she did when actually worked. That was always what put her apart from the other instamums, she actually had a pressured real job too, now she has nothing to offer

Reactions: 5
And in today’s reel of ‘reel-gurgitated’ content- showing kids how to change toilet roll and put stuff in laundry basket. This drivel has been well drawn out by mum influencers FOR YEARS. ffs Kelly, give it up.

Reactions: 2
So now we know why a few months back Kelly randomly filmed herself picking kinetic sand up off her carpet!! She’s so utterly desperate it’s embarrassing!

Kelly, I’m sure your followers want to know less about you 🙈. I’m all about normalising periods but that’s just … no 😬

Reactions: 4
Is Kelly allowed to remove her girls from school for 2 days for this wedding or is she pretending they are sick?

Abi looks hugely overweight and I don’t get why she is always drinking out of that school water bottle, can she not drink out of a cup when in her or someone else’s home fgs.

My goodness, Abi is HUGE. Like really big and looks really awful. Poor kid, it’s not her fault that is Kelly and Ian’s lazy, awful parenting.

That wedding looks so chavtastic. The overly made up bride, the trainers on the kids, her brothers crumpled suit 😳

Yeah trainer for kids or brides is fine. I’d never wear heels as I’m too clumsy and tall already! Some people just don’t do heels.

Reactions: 1
I get the comfort factor and having flat shoes but I wouldn’t have put them in trainers. Not my wedding I know, just my opinion!

I thought the wedding look nice. Not necessarily in my taste but it was a happy occasion and it sounds like they all had fun. Kelly didn’t even find something to complain about so it must have been a really good day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kids in trainers for a wedding is fine imo, as long as they are clean and fresh and not mucky play shoes. Comfort is important or kids won't be happy and it makes it difficult for everyone.

The little one is really piling on the weight though. It's sad to see.

I don't think it's fair to comment too much on the wedding as it's the couples day and they didn't ask for it to broadcast on Kelly's social media. Looks like they had a good time. Kelly looks rough this morning!

Reactions: 8
Kelly already turning last term into a drama. She doesn’t even commute and work full time. This content is rehashed as well. So dull.

Reactions: 8
Kelly already turning last term into a drama. She doesn’t even commute and work full time. This content is rehashed as well. So dull.
My thoughts exactly! I felt like replaying to her to tell her to grow up, she doesn’t have a job, she's got a cleaner, she feeds her girls frozen food so what does she do? Apart from nails and hair appointments!

Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly! I felt like replaying to her to tell her to grow up, she doesn’t have a job, she's got a cleaner, she feeds her girls frozen food so what does she do? Apart from nails and hair appointments!
Endorse Scamp and Dude that hasn’t even been gifted ho ho ho

How do ‘school photos’ impact Kelly exactly. Scraping the barrel much?!

That Nesquik article is embarrassing. Full of spelling mistakes and utter sh!te. No Dad wants a used nesquik tub. Is she really paid to produce that? ‘Paid partnership’ hidden in teeny tiny font in the corner too.

What a ‘job’ to have!

How do ‘school photos’ impact Kelly exactly. Scraping the barrel much?!

That Nesquik article is embarrassing. Full of spelling mistakes and utter sh!te. No Dad wants a used nesquik tub. Is she really paid to produce that? ‘Paid partnership’ hidden in teeny tiny font in the corner too.

What a ‘job’ to have!
The entire article is regurgitated from other gift lists. And the classic stereotypes 🙄