Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back freelancing at the BBC by August at this rate. Mind you if you have TikTok it seems anyone can monetise their content. So maybe she will be ok?

Reactions: 2
Why does she, as a married woman in her 40’s with two children, who held (past tense) down a corporate job still live like a student? Her house is so grubby and depressing and she seemingly has no get up and go to clean it or improve it in any way.

Reactions: 8
So her husband is thinking about the things that make a holiday with children easier when he is thinking about flight and transfer times etc. Kelly, on the other hand, is just thinking about herself - how she can get rid of the children and what kind of alcohol she can drink while they are there?????

Can she not see that her priorities are utterly screwed???

Reactions: 6
So her husband is thinking about the things that make a holiday with children easier when he is thinking about flight and transfer times etc. Kelly, on the other hand, is just thinking about herself - how she can get rid of the children and what kind of alcohol she can drink while they are there?????

Can she not see that her priorities are utterly screwed???
I couldn’t tell if it was her cr@p attempt at a joke or whether she was being serious! A kids club? God forbid if she spend time with them. Surely they (particularly Grace) are well past kids club age. They must really pick up on how little time Kelly wants to spend with them. At least she’s bothering to go WITH them this time rather than send Grace and Ian off alone. Aren’t they a bit late to be booking a holiday, must be a last minute job.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t tell if it was her cr@p attempt at a joke or whether she was being serious! A kids club? God forbid if she spend time with them. Surely they (particularly Grace) are well past kids club age. They must really pick up on how little time Kelly wants to spend with them. At least she’s bothering to go WITH them this time rather than send Grace and Ian off alone. Aren’t they a bit late to be booking a holiday, must be a last minute job.
Or it’s a beg for a freebie.

Or it’s a beg for a freebie.
Wouldn’t surprise me! She’s not said where they’re going so her next post might be a grabby post of how they couldn’t decide and find what suited them as a family. I don’t know why she just doesn’t go to Center parcs again - it’s the only place she seems even vaguely happy!

On her stories yesterday she said how Abi was crying uncontrollably because she feels she never gets to play with other children. Kelly immediately defended her parenting saying Abi had spent an hour and a half (very specific!) in the park with friends and had two play dates in as many weeks. But if Abi is getting that upset I’m sure that is how she feels and Kelly has every opportunity to take her to the park after school or at the weekends or could host a lot of play dates after school so Abi didn’t feel like that but she doesn’t bother because she only ever prioritises herself over her girls. What a waste of an opportunity in this “career pivot” to not even make the girls feel like Kelly has time for them.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to defend Kelly at all, I think she's awful. But my son does that too, he'll say it's so unfair we don't do anything and I never let him have friends round, when he's had friends round nearly everyday or been to there's, he's been swimming, cinema and put on his bike. What he means is he's upset he can't have his friends move in with us and spend every waking moment with them.

I don't want to defend Kelly at all, I think she's awful. But my son does that too, he'll say it's so unfair we don't do anything and I never let him have friends round, when he's had friends round nearly everyday or been to there's, he's been swimming, cinema and put on his bike. What he means is he's upset he can't have his friends move in with us and spend every waking moment with them.
I expect children do this all the time, I just think with Kelly she doesn’t actually appear to do many play dates or activities with her girls - given that she’s pretty much a SAHM at this stage.

Oh that's so sad 😢! That's a bike for a 3yr old toddler, not a hefty school age child. It's not lack of money either, it's Kelly's lack of ability to prioritise her children's needs over her own.

• Sad
No wonder the poor girl took ages to learn to ride a bike, it’s waaay too small for her. Kelly’s whole garden is geared up for toddlers with the plastic pink rocking horse too, surely Abi has outgrown that by now.
The whole garden is a depressing site, not one single lonely flower, not one bit of grass. A shed that could do with a paint, a trellis with nothing on it.
Like you say, it’s not that Kelly can’t buy Abi a new bike, she just chooses to spend £200 instead on a scamp and dude coat. I don’t know if she knows her kids needs and chooses to ignore them or whether she doesn’t notice what they need in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I’m frequently here to criticise Kelly but I think Ian deserves some slating too (not enough for his own thread, mind 😂) he clearly prioritises himself too with his gym/exercise and seems to give little regard to the house running or the girls.

I’m frequently here to criticise Kelly but I think Ian deserves some slating too (not enough for his own thread, mind 😂) he clearly prioritises himself too with his gym/exercise and seems to give little regard to the house running or the girls.
I think he's checked out of the relationship. There's no love left there and he allows Kelly to exploit his daughter's for a living.
---
And all those dresses are horrific!

What are all those dresses about? I've literally not been out anywhere in about 9 years and I could still put a better outfit together than those 🤦‍♀️

And also who has that many dresses available in their wardrobe that are 'ball' suitable? None of them were horrendous, though I did chuckle at the very obvious branding on the blue sparkly dress (I take back my none of them horrendous comment), I couldn't even grab 1 out of my wardrobe, does she not realise how fortunate she is to just have these lying around 🤷‍♀️

How big and great can a primary school hall ball event be?! Sarah in Surrey has someone coming round her house to give her a spray tan and paint her nails for her and Kelly is paying to have a special blow dry. No wonder she has no money left to buy her daughter a bike that fits if she wastes her money like that, can’t she dry it herself!
---
I enjoyed being reminded of the Barcelona dress where Kelly shoved her face with the chips in the airport but never boarded the plane!
No mention of this years holiday yet after apparently booking it the other day.