Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the party sounds nice and she’s putting a lot of effort into it.

Not sure why she keeps complaining about sports day. She’s lucky she can rearrange her work to fit around it.

Reactions: 6
My 11 wants to bunk off sports day. I’m all for it to be honest! Saves my afternoon.

Reactions: 3
Arghhhh.....don't start with the menopause bullsh!t Kelly.
Another one jumping on the menopause bandwagon and claims to have automatically entered the menopause as soon as they hit 40.

Reactions: 7
Arghhhh.....don't start with the menopause bullsh!t Kelly.
Another one jumping on the menopause bandwagon and claims to have automatically entered the menopause as soon as they hit 40.
She’s been gifted the vitamins!! Just buy some or go to the doctor like a normal person..

Reactions: 4
I think the party sounds nice and she’s putting a lot of effort into it.
Agree, my daughter would have loved this when she was younger.
Sounds like a really cute party.

Shes bleeping annoying me with the procrastination - if I have got a lot of work to do and instead I stare at the wall, I’d be severely reprimanded. It’s not a real job Kelly. Stop pretending it is.

Reactions: 5
What work does she do??? She bangs on about it but she quit her job.. so it’s not work? Banging out crap repetitive reels and tit adverts aren’t work!
Try going back to a 9-5pm real job Kelly then you can moan. Otherwise shut up!

Reactions: 8
Christ! Take them to the park! Do the 'work' later if you have to?! It was a morning of sports day, not a national tournament 😂

Is the 'work' life-saving research? Or perhaps keeping an essential service running???

No, what's that? It's filming tit to put on the internet. That is what your kids are going to be stuffed in the house and filled with snacks for on a nice afternoon?

What a time to be alive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And did she decline the option of taking the girls home straight after sports day? Our school always do this unless you are going back to an actual job!

Reactions: 1
She is doing what most people with kids do (yet crack on) and seems to think curling in a ball is fitting after a day of doing not particularly taxing stuff. And she had all week to do some of it. Time management clearly not a strength.

Reactions: 6
In that reel, complaining about kids weekend activities, other than swimming and the occasional party I don’t think her’s do anything at the weekend. They seem to be on iPads or in front of the tv with a ridiculous amount of snacks 🙄

Reactions: 5
Was the creative part of the party just a way to clear her messy kitchen and playroom up more easily but having the kids cut it up!

Reactions: 3
First sunny week of the year, goes to the movies 🤷🏻‍♀️
You just wouldn’t would you?! It’s 26 degrees in the south today, her girls have an inset day and last night were filling their faces with domino’s pizza, cakes and sweets. So Kelly thought - I know, we’ll go and sit in a dark room indoors on the first hot day of the year and eat more crap.
---
She's reached 100k, when do we think we will get the post for it?
No, but only cos she reads here so she’s pretending to have barely noticed!

My daughter wants to see Inside Out 2 (as do I) both we've both agreed to wait for a rainy day - why would you waste a sunny day. She could take them an outside pool, splash pad, theme park - anything like that - will be deserted on a random Monday. What a waste.