Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunniest day of the year so far and Kelly’s got her girls holed up in the dark in front of a huge screen in the Cinema. Only Kelly! feel like she’s trolling us at this point!

Reactions: 5
Oh wow! How does she come up with these activities? My boys were happy doing "gardening " all day. Oh wait, Kelly’s garden consists of fake grass and toddler toys.

Reactions: 3
Kelly walks her kids to school and doesn’t have a job to get to. How, just how, can she not get up on time and shower and get her girls ready in a calm manner I just don’t know. She needs to drag her lazy @rse out of bed earlier and lay out their stuff the night before. How does she manage to make SUCH a meal of it.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually not sure how much of this tedious morning chaos schtick I can take. I don’t understand the level of daily chaos when she doesn’t have to commute and her kids are older. It’s non content. She needs to stop this weird pivot now.

Reactions: 9
She’s got to put something on her insta though! My kids are 11 and 13 now and I don’t think I’ve ever had any more than a couple of mornings where it’s been a tit show like she makes out. It really shouldn’t be that consistently stressful.

Reactions: 6
I have double the number of children and 2 of them are younger than hers. Plus myself and my husband actually work so we have to manage drop-offs and pick-ups around work without any family help. Like so many other people do. So many!!!!!

So when I see a story like the one this morning I literally have zero sympathy. Nothing. Just pull yourself together ffs!

Reactions: 9
Chaotic homes breed unstable and insecure children.
Do better Kelly.
Its. Not. Their. Fault.

Reactions: 7
Wow! How can it be soo bad? Surely not! She doesn't have to be at work, school doesn't even start that early in this country, and her kids are old enough to not have tantrums the moment they wake up!

It just doesn't make sense. She's got no commitments, i.e. being in an office at a certain time. Her kids are not babies, 6 and 8, so there should be an element of independence coming from them. The sad truth is Abigail is carrying a lot of additional weight which is probably slowing her down and her co-ordination as a result, is not what it should be.

If there was an element of neurodiversity which every single Instagrammer seems to be hinting at, at the minute. She is one that would use it for content without a shadow of a doubt.

IMG_1357.png

---
Someone actually asked what she wears on the school run.. actually can’t believe that’s real??? Can’t be…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She will never get #gifted Scamp and Dude- she’s already a walking ad. It is influencing me never to buy a thing from them. I don’t buy that someone asked what she wears on the school run. Wtf

You wear clothes on the school run.. just clothes. Any that you want! Honestly. I despair at people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You wear clothes on the school run.. just clothes. Any that you want! Honestly. I despair at people.
how insecure, stupid, vapid would you need to be to not know what clothes you wear on the school run. SURELY that wasn’t a real question? No different to the clothes you’ve been wearing every other day of your whole life 🙈🙈🙈🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
how insecure, stupid, vapid would you need to be to not know what clothes you wear on the school run. SURELY that wasn’t a real question? No different to the clothes you’ve been wearing every other day of your whole life 🙈🙈🙈🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Which makes me think Kelly faked the question or her followers are actually that stupid.

I actually really worry for any pet Kelly gets. She does not seem to have the patience required - or the discipline to look after something.

Reactions: 2