Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A PR trip. She would never have paid or taken time for this usually.
Lost respect for Lego too. Do any marketing/PR folk do any basic due diligence on who they use?! She is the one mum influencer which doesn’t match their brand in any way.

Reactions: 9
Every time that kid pops up she's gained more weight and looks even more scruffy. I feel so sad for her because it's all Kelly's and Ian's doing. Poor diet, no-low exercise, scruffy clothes, hair not brushed, screens and snacks used as bribes and entertainment.

Reactions: 7
It’s the loveliest day today and perfect to be out and about.
She’s declutterring bedrooms….

Weird priorities she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes typical Kelly, she probably feels that because she did a freebie trip to legoland that she’s done her bit of parenting and palmed them off on Ian or grandparents. Her girls will be back at school tomorrow, anyone else would enjoy the last sunny day with them before they go back. Kelly would rather hide away in the dark away from her kids.
I swear she has “cleared out” that bedroom a hundred times before, how much junk do they accumulate!
On another note, her eyebrows look like they belong on two different faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kelly spent the last day of half term filming a rubbish boring reel in different outfits.

Can she not clean it herself, there’s not much to it and it’s not like she doesn’t have all day, every day to do it.

She is one lazy c*w.

duck me she has a cleaner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the cleaner a new thing? Because her house is absolutely filthy. I feel sorry for her cleaners having to try to clean around all her crap, never a clear surface in sight. The house always looks like it smells too.
I have a cleaner but I work full time. I dislike cleaning but like to have a clean house so it's a little luxury. I'm not clear exactly what Kelly does do!?

Reactions: 3
She had a cleaner in her BBC days I recall her talking about. Maybe she got rid of them when she "pivoted" but Ian has put his foot down and insisted that they needed to bring them back to clean up the pig sty of a house!

Or...she's had one all along. Worrying!

How they clean around her mess I don't know. The whole house is just grim.

Reactions: 2
She has all the time in the world to clean her own house! She’s basically a stay at home mum these days.

Reactions: 6
Bet she's seething at her 'bestie' mum and a mics house which is very nice and spotless. She just never hits the right spot does she. And I can guarantee there were loads of sugary snacks hidden in that after school photo which is why it was zoomed in so much

Reactions: 2
Bet she's seething at her 'bestie' mum and a mics house which is very nice and spotless. She just never hits the right spot does she. And I can guarantee there were loads of sugary snacks hidden in that after school photo which is why it was zoomed in so much
That said, and I can’t believe I am defending Kelly, but she had an admirable career previously. Mum and a Mic just got lucky marrying someone wealthy who no doubt funded that lovely house. She claims she was a jobbing actress and waitress which wouldn’t make much money. Kelly, like the majority of people our age and not from generational wealth etc is living in a realistic home that she earnt. But she could still clean it and attempt to make it look nice.

Reactions: 9
What’s with the Nuby plastic snack plate, does she never give her girls a proper china plate? It’s like they’re permanently camping in their living room eating and drinking out of plastic everything.

Had Kelly dressed in that ridiculous outfit and clown makeup for the playdate or was she filming yet another tedious reel. She’s desperate to hit 100k just by consistently churning out cr@p reel after cr@p reel!

Reactions: 3
I think we all know she’s going to hit 100k by buying her followers with hubby’s money 🤥

Reactions: 5