Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I thought the wedding look nice. Not necessarily in my taste but it was a happy occasion and it sounds like they all had fun. Kelly didn’t even find something to complain about so it must have been a really good day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Tired, boring, uninspiring. This ‘career pivot’ is weird. Unless the work she is doing is writing a book. Which is another bug bear. Instagrammers getting book deals where genuinely talented writers don’t. Kelly aiming for 100k followers to get a book deal?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her reels are getting millions of views as she’s desperate to show off but she’s not doing any Ads or sharing any affiliate links so where’s her money coming from?

Even Hello Fresh isn’t an Ad (unless she’s forgot to state) so she’s even been overlooked by them for a freebie which is saying something!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Is this what her work amounts to?! It’s awful. Tedious, lazy, not really relateable, not creative. 2nd hand cringe every time I see her. But the fruit with her eyes and mouth finished me

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s kept off stories this weekend…no mention of what she did (or rather didn’t) do.

She really has nothing left to give has she?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly’s bought her girls a lizard. Poor thing will probably get neglected like her girls and house. Love the way she pretends to love dogs when her friends have one but clearly doesn’t like them herself!

• Wow

Aab41

VIP Member
How is sports day and getting ready for it etc going to wipe out a whole week? It's one day and they wear pe kit 🤷‍♀️. She's really not coping is she

Bumble2019

VIP Member
No wonder the poor girl took ages to learn to ride a bike, it’s waaay too small for her. Kelly’s whole garden is geared up for toddlers with the plastic pink rocking horse too, surely Abi has outgrown that by now.
The whole garden is a depressing site, not one single lonely flower, not one bit of grass. A shed that could do with a paint, a trellis with nothing on it.
Like you say, it’s not that Kelly can’t buy Abi a new bike, she just chooses to spend £200 instead on a scamp and dude coat. I don’t know if she knows her kids needs and chooses to ignore them or whether she doesn’t notice what they need in the first place.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
She will never get #gifted Scamp and Dude- she’s already a walking ad. It is influencing me never to buy a thing from them. I don’t buy that someone asked what she wears on the school run. Wtf

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
In that reel, complaining about kids weekend activities, other than swimming and the occasional party I don’t think her’s do anything at the weekend. They seem to be on iPads or in front of the tv with a ridiculous amount of snacks 🙄

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I've noticed she doesn't talk as much about Grace these days and has taken to calling Abi "youngest team member". It's too late everyone knows who they are by now. It's no use her using silly names in a bid to protect their privacy now.

It's her birthday soon, I wonder if she will share that with all her "followers". I feel she is trying to keep some stuff back these days (no recent mentions of mumandamic or Sarah in Surrey) so it's weird that she still broadcasts that Abi is still in night nappies.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think the party sounds nice and she’s putting a lot of effort into it.
Agree, my daughter would have loved this when she was younger.
Sounds like a really cute party.

Shes fucking annoying me with the procrastination - if I have got a lot of work to do and instead I stare at the wall, I’d be severely reprimanded. It’s not a real job Kelly. Stop pretending it is.