Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
This is now winding me up. Context: I work full time, have kids, no family support, seriously juggling. This joker comes on whining, being really ridiculous and can’t even clean her mirror when her ‘job’ is making videos: Kelly - ftfo

Reactions: 6

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So does my 7 year old, it's not uncommon, but I don't broadcast it and we don't call them nappies either! They are Pull ups. Nappies definitely implies babies use. Poor kid. And her ad was definitely about babies using pampers not older kids using night time ninjamas!
---
Just read the comments, they seem very 'generated' to me. Obviously well placed questions 🤔
This was absolutely my point, nobody outside of their house needs to know personal info about her kids 🙁

Bobcat

When your kids are school age and you don’t work you have plenty of time to clean and keep your house tidy! Plenty of time.

Flipflopdrop

Oh that's so sad 😢! That's a bike for a 3yr old toddler, not a hefty school age child. It's not lack of money either, it's Kelly's lack of ability to prioritise her children's needs over her own.

• Sad

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
how insecure, stupid, vapid would you need to be to not know what clothes you wear on the school run. SURELY that wasn’t a real question? No different to the clothes you’ve been wearing every other day of your whole life 🙈🙈🙈🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Which makes me think Kelly faked the question or her followers are actually that stupid.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She must have a sick sinking feeling that’s increasing daily as the realisation dawns that she quit a good career for nothing and all she’s doing is spending her husband’s salary on fake followers. It’s like those MLMs where people pay more to get started than they’ll ever earn from it.

Bobcat

It’s the loveliest day today and perfect to be out and about.
She’s declutterring bedrooms….

Weird priorities she has.

• Sad

Bobcat

She’s got to put something on her insta though! My kids are 11 and 13 now and I don’t think I’ve ever had any more than a couple of mornings where it’s been a shit show like she makes out. It really shouldn’t be that consistently stressful.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
So her husband is thinking about the things that make a holiday with children easier when he is thinking about flight and transfer times etc. Kelly, on the other hand, is just thinking about herself - how she can get rid of the children and what kind of alcohol she can drink while they are there?????

Can she not see that her priorities are utterly screwed???

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
It just doesn't make sense. She's got no commitments, i.e. being in an office at a certain time. Her kids are not babies, 6 and 8, so there should be an element of independence coming from them. The sad truth is Abigail is carrying a lot of additional weight which is probably slowing her down and her co-ordination as a result, is not what it should be.

If there was an element of neurodiversity which every single Instagrammer seems to be hinting at, at the minute. She is one that would use it for content without a shadow of a doubt.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How is her costume a WAG?!
Lol, I don't get it?! What an utterly sh!t attempt at being a WAG.

Classic Kelly, half @rsed.

Anyway I'm pleased to see she's finally getting some work. April was a quiet month for her, I was worried the Maom money would run out!

• Haha