Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She’s doing a pampers ad because her audience are parents of very young children due to her presenting her school age kids as young toddlers. Why? Instead of moaning about them she could show the positive aspects of having young kids. It would not be relatable cut at least encouraging. To think she started as a platform to empower working women…

Reactions: 5

Aab41

VIP Member
That said, and I can’t believe I am defending Kelly, but she had an admirable career previously. Mum and a Mic just got lucky marrying someone wealthy who no doubt funded that lovely house. She claims she was a jobbing actress and waitress which wouldn’t make much money. Kelly, like the majority of people our age and not from generational wealth etc is living in a realistic home that she earnt. But she could still clean it and attempt to make it look nice.
Which is why I find it so strange she gave up her good career, and for what? She's not even changed her name even though no longer commutes. She needs to find her place, like she did when actually worked. That was always what put her apart from the other instamums, she actually had a pressured real job too, now she has nothing to offer

Bad_karma

The state of stat living room! Even with the filter on you can tell it's a mess! Those camping tables always next to the sofa, I have never seen anyone use those like she does!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is she forever trying to read her book around her kids. She can read all day most days when her girls are at school or presumably any evening after about 8pm. You would have thought her new career would afford her the time on the few weeks of the year when the girls are off school to actually give her time to them fullly.

I’m bewildered why she thinks this career pivot is so good, her house is the same grim tip it always was and she never devotes her spare time to her girls. So what DOES she get out of it!
---
Garsons ✅
Soft play ✅
The pub ✅
We just need a freebie to Bocketts farm now and we’ve got a full house.
Oops I forgot the all important nail salon trip. Just what every 6 year old needs!

Kelly seems to be focusing purely on Abi now for her content. Lots of "Abs" and "the youngest team member" bullsh!t.

She's not the most endearing of children (although not helped by Kelly's parenting) so I'm not sure how much mileage Kelly will get out of selling her youngest childs privacy to the highest bidder.

Bobcat

Arghhhh.....don't start with the menopause bullsh!t Kelly.
Another one jumping on the menopause bandwagon and claims to have automatically entered the menopause as soon as they hit 40.
She’s been gifted the vitamins!! Just buy some or go to the doctor like a normal person..

Reactions: 4

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Yes typical Kelly, she probably feels that because she did a freebie trip to legoland that she’s done her bit of parenting and palmed them off on Ian or grandparents. Her girls will be back at school tomorrow, anyone else would enjoy the last sunny day with them before they go back. Kelly would rather hide away in the dark away from her kids.
I swear she has “cleared out” that bedroom a hundred times before, how much junk do they accumulate!
On another note, her eyebrows look like they belong on two different faces!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to start…!

Kelly sitting in front of her fireplace doing her gcse drama makes me cringe so badly!

Do pampers not research who they give Ads to? Kelly seems the strangest choice given her girls are grown up unless she’s specifically advertising night time pull ups? I can’t imagine that Ad converts to even one sale for pampers so what’s the point. Not many people are buying pampers in a cost of living crisis and I bet 99% of Kelly’s followers aren’t either.

Sarah in Surrey is very loyal, always comments on Kelly’s ads positively. Don’t see Kelly ever commenting on any of Sarah’s even though they are generally 20 times better with more thought put in.

Is the new hair do for a 90k announcement or is she going to sit this one out for her 100k announcement.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that finally a load of influencers are mentioning Gaza?! I may be cynical but it feels like their management teams have briefed them and they are using their messaging to drive engagement. I may be wrong but the silence for 7 months then all of a sudden a load of them are addressing it…. Feels a bit like a cynical attempt 🥲
Yes, I find it hard to believe that Kelly has written to her MP or intends to like she’s advising everyone else to do.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Can she not clean it herself, there’s not much to it and it’s not like she doesn’t have all day, every day to do it.

She is one lazy c*w.

Aab41

VIP Member
The travelling fruit is now just weird and desperate. The bike chat again clutching at anything. She really needs to give this up. In her defense at least she hasn’t gone the way of Mum and a Mic.
I'd say not for the want of trying though. She us desperate to be as liked as mum and a mic, Carla ad mama still got it. But she doesn't have the natural humour they do. They also don't show and slag off their kids. Well suppose mama does the bernie thing but still amusing. Kelly just tries too hard and doesn't do it well

Bumble2019

VIP Member
First sunny week of the year, goes to the movies 🤷🏻‍♀️
You just wouldn’t would you?! It’s 26 degrees in the south today, her girls have an inset day and last night were filling their faces with domino’s pizza, cakes and sweets. So Kelly thought - I know, we’ll go and sit in a dark room indoors on the first hot day of the year and eat more crap.
---
She's reached 100k, when do we think we will get the post for it?
No, but only cos she reads here so she’s pretending to have barely noticed!

Flipflopdrop

No wonder she is so stressed all the time with her house such a shit tip. If she tidied up and decluttered I bet she'd find life so much easier than living in chaos. What does she do all day and the house still looks like that!?