Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bad_karma

I sometimes do, sometimes don't. Today I didn't as I left home rushing to school and forgot. They asked, I said I don't have any, no drama.

Reactions: 4

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She's really flogging that lip synching reel of her in her garden on the little tikes car isn't she?! How many times can she re-share it, now she's pinned it to her profile. We get it Kelly - you're such a successful reels creator. No one ever thought to do lip synching before.

I don't get why she cant go for her run (does she actually ever run or just film herself walking) on her "Eleventy billion" other hours she gets to herself without her kids. Why do it on their bank holiday. She's one really selfish c*w.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Kelly, I’m sure your followers want to know less about you 🙈. I’m all about normalising periods but that’s just … no 😬

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I couldn’t tell if it was her cr@p attempt at a joke or whether she was being serious! A kids club? God forbid if she spend time with them. Surely they (particularly Grace) are well past kids club age. They must really pick up on how little time Kelly wants to spend with them. At least she’s bothering to go WITH them this time rather than send Grace and Ian off alone. Aren’t they a bit late to be booking a holiday, must be a last minute job.
Or it’s a beg for a freebie.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
As well as the bike blatently being too small for her, she could also do with get long hair being tied back. It’s blowing all in her face. Poor kid, it’s like Kelly sets her up to fail. And then when Abi tantrums why is Kelly so uncaring, can’t she look to herself to see what SHE should or could be doing to help.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Maybe if she didn’t insist on wearing those tight, high necked T-shirts and great big trainers then she wouldn’t be so hot all the time!

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I can honestly hand on heart say I have never taken a snack to my daily school pick up, ever. And when I look around the playground i dont see any other parent handing out snacks to their kids either. Is this honestly a thing??
I have never done it! And I’ve never seen it done in 20 years of being a teacher … she has made those kids believe that they NEED snacks to get through daily life. There’s no correlation between snacks and being hungry, they just treat snacks like breathing or blinking - something that happens naturally without thought!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How do ‘school photos’ impact Kelly exactly. Scraping the barrel much?!

That Nesquik article is embarrassing. Full of spelling mistakes and utter sh!te. No Dad wants a used nesquik tub. Is she really paid to produce that? ‘Paid partnership’ hidden in teeny tiny font in the corner too.

What a ‘job’ to have!

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Did she really watch that episode of Bluey the day it was released before and WITHOUT her children?? I have no words.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How is it that she's got zero content but her followers are going up steadily by 100 each day? So obvious...has she bought herself followers to 100k?
If I were a bit better at maths and could be bothered I could tell you the exact date she will hit 100k followers!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Abi looks far too big for that bike. Surely Kelly could buy her one that is the right size for her. So they never bothered to teach her the whole time they went to Center parcs??

• Sad

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly! I felt like replaying to her to tell her to grow up, she doesn’t have a job, she's got a cleaner, she feeds her girls frozen food so what does she do? Apart from nails and hair appointments!
Endorse Scamp and Dude that hasn’t even been gifted ho ho ho