Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she take the girls out with her on her “energy walk”. A chance for Abi to practice on her bike and Grace could scoot along, would tire them out and make bedtime easy because they would both be naturally tired from fresh air and exercise. Just a thought obviously this wouldn’t enter Kelly’s mind.

Reactions: 8

Flipflopdrop

Kids in trainers for a wedding is fine imo, as long as they are clean and fresh and not mucky play shoes. Comfort is important or kids won't be happy and it makes it difficult for everyone.

The little one is really piling on the weight though. It's sad to see.

I don't think it's fair to comment too much on the wedding as it's the couples day and they didn't ask for it to broadcast on Kelly's social media. Looks like they had a good time. Kelly looks rough this morning!

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She’s basically pretending she’s someone else/has a different life. Her house looks like she has a full time job outside of home (relatable to working parents). She complains about her kids as if they’re toddlers (relatable to the largest/most engaged parent segment on instagram). I keep hoping there are things she doesn’t show us (outings, positive engagement with to her kids, a few decent meals) but I doubt it.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is she blaming her 6 year old for not being ready in 20 minutes? It's Kellys job to get them early enough so that they DO have time for breakfast.

And HOW can she say her house is a mess? She has a weekly cleaner and is a stay at home Mum living in what looks to be a fairly modest sized home.

Wish she'd take a break and come back with some relatable content rather than this utter drivel.

Aab41

VIP Member
So, reading the comments on the Pampers reel, I see she is informing everyone that one of her girls still uses nighttime nappies 😡
So does my 7 year old, it's not uncommon, but I don't broadcast it and we don't call them nappies either! They are Pull ups. Nappies definitely implies babies use. Poor kid. And her ad was definitely about babies using pampers not older kids using night time ninjamas!
---
Just read the comments, they seem very 'generated' to me. Obviously well placed questions 🤔

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

She is so dull and her content is so desperate. Her poor girls she's never positive about them or gives them the skills and tools to succeed. Just moans about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Another BORING ‘run loading’. Is there no end to the tedious and repetitive anti-content?!

Bad_karma

Kelly already turning last term into a drama. She doesn’t even commute and work full time. This content is rehashed as well. So dull.
My thoughts exactly! I felt like replaying to her to tell her to grow up, she doesn’t have a job, she's got a cleaner, she feeds her girls frozen food so what does she do? Apart from nails and hair appointments!

Aab41

VIP Member
Why the hell is she advertising nappies? She's had to use an actual doll as hasn't got a baby to hold. It's bloody laughable

Flipflopdrop

Every time that kid pops up she's gained more weight and looks even more scruffy. I feel so sad for her because it's all Kelly's and Ian's doing. Poor diet, no-low exercise, scruffy clothes, hair not brushed, screens and snacks used as bribes and entertainment.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why is she forever trying to read her book around her kids. She can read all day most days when her girls are at school or presumably any evening after about 8pm. You would have thought her new career would afford her the time on the few weeks of the year when the girls are off school to actually give her time to them fullly.

I’m bewildered why she thinks this career pivot is so good, her house is the same grim tip it always was and she never devotes her spare time to her girls. So what DOES she get out of it!
---
Garsons ✅
Soft play ✅
The pub ✅
We just need a freebie to Bocketts farm now and we’ve got a full house.

Happyparrot

My autistic/ADHD daughter always becomes dysregulated if she doesn’t have a snack after school and that’s fine because school is a huge deal for her and it’s a comfort and something to fill her up when she struggles to manage food at school. It could be that Abi is neurodivergent. There are a few signs- food aversions, meltdowns etc. I know lots of young children behave like this but it’s possible.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Describing her own child as the 'unreasonable one' ... nice

... and yet another day spent in the living room of doom in PJs

Bumble2019

VIP Member
That’s AFTER she cleaned?! I’d hate to have seen it before. She’s so slovenly! That sofa and cushion 🤮

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Surely Abi wouldn't be so overweight if Kelly stopped bringing snacks on every school pick up and plying her with them all day every day.

WHY does she treat her daughter like this 🤯