Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobcat

She’s got to put something on her insta though! My kids are 11 and 13 now and I don’t think I’ve ever had any more than a couple of mornings where it’s been a shit show like she makes out. It really shouldn’t be that consistently stressful.

Reactions: 6

Londonchick

Chatty Member
So her husband is thinking about the things that make a holiday with children easier when he is thinking about flight and transfer times etc. Kelly, on the other hand, is just thinking about herself - how she can get rid of the children and what kind of alcohol she can drink while they are there?????

Can she not see that her priorities are utterly screwed???

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
It just doesn't make sense. She's got no commitments, i.e. being in an office at a certain time. Her kids are not babies, 6 and 8, so there should be an element of independence coming from them. The sad truth is Abigail is carrying a lot of additional weight which is probably slowing her down and her co-ordination as a result, is not what it should be.

If there was an element of neurodiversity which every single Instagrammer seems to be hinting at, at the minute. She is one that would use it for content without a shadow of a doubt.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I think the party sounds nice and she’s putting a lot of effort into it.

Not sure why she keeps complaining about sports day. She’s lucky she can rearrange her work to fit around it.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How is her costume a WAG?!
Lol, I don't get it?! What an utterly sh!t attempt at being a WAG.

Classic Kelly, half @rsed.

Anyway I'm pleased to see she's finally getting some work. April was a quiet month for her, I was worried the Maom money would run out!

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I can honestly hand on heart say I have never taken a snack to my daily school pick up, ever. And when I look around the playground i dont see any other parent handing out snacks to their kids either. Is this honestly a thing??

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I’m frequently here to criticise Kelly but I think Ian deserves some slating too (not enough for his own thread, mind 😂) he clearly prioritises himself too with his gym/exercise and seems to give little regard to the house running or the girls.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly’s got the class mascot for the bank holiday weekend. She’ll actually have to do something now, shock horror!

Bobcat

She has all the time in the world to clean her own house! She’s basically a stay at home mum these days.

Bobcat

I’d be so over the kids toys taking over my living room at their ages. It’s just so messy and unkempt. Declutter and bedroom only!

Bad_karma

They're watching Bluey again, am I missing something? Surely her girls have passed the Bluey stage and they're not toddlers anymore. And surprise surprise another Saturday in that living room in front of the TV! What a boring live! No wonder they give her grief.

CaroWatkinson

This is beyond embarrassing; the acting and using a doll as a prop. What on earth are @pampers_uk_ thinking??? Also - invading your school-age child’s privacy and telling 90K people she still uses pull ups/nappies - not cool.

Bad_karma

Wow! How can it be soo bad? Surely not! She doesn't have to be at work, school doesn't even start that early in this country, and her kids are old enough to not have tantrums the moment they wake up!

Reactions: 5

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Sunniest day of the year so far and Kelly’s got her girls holed up in the dark in front of a huge screen in the Cinema. Only Kelly! feel like she’s trolling us at this point!

Reactions: 5