Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter wants to see Inside Out 2 (as do I) both we've both agreed to wait for a rainy day - why would you waste a sunny day. She could take them an outside pool, splash pad, theme park - anything like that - will be deserted on a random Monday. What a waste.
Exactly the same here. Makes no sense to go cinema when outside is this nice!

Reactions: 2
Recycled ‘I hate the heat’ but with England top and lizard. Wonder if lizard was specifically for heat related content

Reactions: 4
Maybe if she didn’t insist on wearing those tight, high necked T-shirts and great big trainers then she wouldn’t be so hot all the time!

Reactions: 4
Wow she looked rough yesterday! I was in the office, travelling on the tube and I swear I didn't look as rough.. she was sitting at home, writing 🤣

Reactions: 3
No wonder she is so stressed all the time with her house such a tit tip. If she tidied up and decluttered I bet she'd find life so much easier than living in chaos. What does she do all day and the house still looks like that!?

Reactions: 5
She seems a bit of a hoarder to me. She just moves and hides stuff but not actually getting rid of anything. Remember that playroom full of plastic junk? Who is it for? Her girls are always on their screens....

Reactions: 1
Poor book club. I wouldn’t want to spend my evening sat on the brown cord sofa of doom. How depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3