Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please tell them you can be proud of your body and show it off without uploading pictures of yourself in tiny swimwear that exposes previous tan lines and creases around your bikini line? Nobody needs to see that 😖
God they look insufferable, all posing in their bra's showing off how skinny they all are. Mummy juggler looks as annoying as mum and a mic

Reactions: 2
God they look insufferable, all posing in their bra's showing off how skinny they all are. Mummy juggler looks as annoying as mum and a mic
It’s the way she’s all like “ooh look at me, sunglasses inside wanker” because she’s trying to be relatable and self deprecating when really she thinks she’s the tit!
I used to really like Mum and a Mic when she first appeared and she did funny vids and parody songs, but she’s def let the “fame” go to her head and now she is a mega poser who tries to pretend she’s embarrassed by it all, but she really loves it!
I would say Kelly has lost her way much more tho, like how is her account even still called the same name when she doesn’t commute?!?

Reactions: 4
Why is Abi in crocs when it's actually quite cold outside, also with an unzipped jacket over a t-shirt only. She always look soo scruffy, Kelly only pays attention to her looks!

I haven’t got anywhere else to post this so I’m going to have to post it here. I can’t think of anywhere worse than being at that Butlins weekender with mum and Mic. All dressed up in their spandex and lycra, trying to outdo each other, for how wacky they can be. oh God, it just looks so horrendous to me.
Totally agree, they are all hideous attention-seekers - but I guess that’s what you get with a load of failed actors.
Everything is so contrived.
But imagine spending that amount of time away from your kids - when you only just did this boozy weekend last October - selfish and spoilt sums up Jane

Reactions: 6
It’s the way she’s all like “ooh look at me, sunglasses inside wanker” because she’s trying to be relatable and self deprecating when really she thinks she’s the tit!
I used to really like Mum and a Mic when she first appeared and she did funny vids and parody songs, but she’s def let the “fame” go to her head and now she is a mega poser who tries to pretend she’s embarrassed by it all, but she really loves it!
I would say Kelly has lost her way much more tho, like how is her account even still called the same name when she doesn’t commute?!?
Mum and a Mic needs her own thread. I really liked her at first but she is beyond irritating and so full of herself.
---
You can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they all are - trying to out do each other (although Jane ALWAYS has the most affected poses). You can imagine being on the sidelines watching this gaggle screeching into their phones with their 'craziness'. Agree with the other poster that Kelly would loathe a weekend like that. Are they unemployed actors? I know Jane is. Lording it. She really has let the inst-fame and life change her.

Last edited:
Why is Abi in crocs when it's actually quite cold outside, also with an unzipped jacket over a t-shirt only. She always look soo scruffy, Kelly only pays attention to her looks!
To be fair my 11 year old was out in a t shirt earlier. I pick my battles on clothing and know when to not argue!

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s in her pyjamas, Kelly preens herself but gives not one sh!t as to how her girls look.

Reactions: 5
She’s cooking dinner at just gone 4pm???
Their eating habits are so messed up. She clearly doesn’t give them a proper packed lunch, then gives them sugary cr@p after school so they’re probably having massive sugar highs then lows. Which will also be behind their tantrums. I thought she was oven dinners only, probably super noodles on the hob! 😂

Their eating habits are so messed up. She clearly doesn’t give them a proper packed lunch, then gives them sugary cr@p after school so they’re probably having massive sugar highs then lows. Which will also be behind their tantrums. I thought she was oven dinners only, probably super noodles on the hob! 😂
It is incredibly disordered feeding. I am sure that reel is her stirring water with nothing in it, so we can be sure oven ready stuff is still being served with the massive bottle of ketchup on the sofa.
---
Kelly is meant to be a clever woman. How is she not seeing the link between behaviour, food, activity levels etc?! That said, it is always easy to have a pop at the mother but Ian is their dad - he is allowing their daughter's privacy to be sold online and whilst he ogles muscles in Men's Fitness, he is complicit in all this too.

Reactions: 7
My boys are also very hungry after school and I usually give then something light, a sandwich and am apple and they we will have dinner as a family together, at the dinner table! Something that Kelly is obviously not capable of doing. She gives them crap food for dinner at 4pm and off to bed at 6?

My kids are ravenous after school 😆 They get a bowl of fruit and a biscuit or two and I give them dinner at 4.30 - if I don’t it’s endless requests for snacks. Generally dinner is pretty healthy though, they have chips/beige food once a week as a Friday treat meal. One of my kids is really fussy but you can adapt for fussy eaters without constantly doing chips and ketchup. Plain rice, pasta, noodles, bolognese etc with a side of any veg they will eat!

Reactions: 1
If they eat refined sugary carbs all the time of course they will be constantly hungry Kelly. I have never seen them eat any kind of protein or non-processed foods. Like you know, an apple.

If they eat refined sugary carbs all the time of course they will be constantly hungry Kelly. I have never seen them eat any kind of protein or non-processed foods. Like you know, an apple.
We’ve seen apples before: either to complain that her daughters take one bite of it and then leave it, or to laugh about the fact it’s going back and forth from school. Right? 😅

Reactions: 6
If Kelly is cooking at 4.10 then they’ll be eating at 4,30. Presumably Grace age 9 goes to bed at what 8pm so she’ll be hungry between 4.30 and 8pm so she’ll eat again so what does Kelly give her in that time?

Reactions: 3
Are her kids actually behaving like toddlers or is she just leading us on for content's sake? My children are younger than hers but even they aren't fussed about pasta types or having tantrums over breakfast. Her kids are wayyyy too old for the challenges she faces with them. Unless they're special needs?!

Reactions: 7
I really hope it is just for content and they are not really like that! Fair enough they might like different sauces but there isn't one common pasta shape they will eat..?

Reactions: 5
Are her kids actually behaving like toddlers or is she just leading us on for content's sake? My children are younger than hers but even they aren't fussed about pasta types or having tantrums over breakfast. Her kids are wayyyy too old for the challenges she faces with them. Unless they're special needs?!
I tend to believe its all a bit exaggerated for content along with some behavioural issues due to Kelly's inability to parent.

Reactions: 8
Even when my kids were younger they didn’t eat dinner at 4.15pm!! They’d need a 2nd one at 7pm!

When Kelly recently asked her followers *cough* err bots what they wanted more of did they honestly reply with “exaggerated stories about your children and crap reels with you staring in to space in your kitchen”?
The content has dried up Kelly, there’s no work coming your way…time to give it up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.