Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth for her and Ian do the school runs and swimming lessons TOGETHER?! Surely those are 2 ‘jobs’ SHE could actually do!

Reactions: 3
Why on earth for her and Ian do the school runs and swimming lessons TOGETHER?! Surely those are 2 ‘jobs’ SHE could actually do!
Or just one of them to be fair, it necessarily her. Fair enough to do it together if it’s just a way to spend time with each other but she’s on her phone anyway.

Reactions: 1
The daft hair bands are back (in the reel).
The reel is not funny, not clever nor original.
I think she’s flogged that one to death to be honest. She peaked when she did the reel where everyone replies saying they didn’t have the lost cardigan (vaguely funny). This one and the ones since aren’t in the least bit funny or clever. Most of her views from the last one will be because mamastillgotit kindly put it in her stories (embarrassing). She needs some new ideas - but if course she doesn’t have any.
I guess now we’ll wait for some predictable and unfunny world book day content and a PR trip to Bocketts farm at Easter. I hope Kelly doesn’t go to soft play again - given she can’t afford it. Tight fisted beatch. Expects everyone else to watch her cr@p to help her “pay the bills” and “put food on the table” but won’t support a local business that more than entertains her kid.

Reactions: 5
Her story about the kinetic sand highlights the chaos and mess in her house. She’s got all day to tidy things away!! It’s a right state.

Reactions: 4
Her story about the kinetic sand highlights the chaos and mess in her house. She’s got all day to tidy things away!! It’s a right state.
It will never come out her Capet properly. Why doesn’t she set the girls up properly, they have zero respect for their home and Kelly and her husband letting it get so messy and grubby doesn’t help.

Why doesn’t she put herself in 80k followers and be done with it rather than this drip feeding of exactly 100 followers a day, it’s ridiculous.

I thought for a moment she actually had a client meeting but no it’s lunch with her “management” at the only pub she goes to - The Swan in Walton on Thames. How does that work anyway, does she pay to be managed by them? Do they just blow smoke up her @rse and tell her what a great influencer she is? They certainly don’t send any work her way…! What a joke!

It will never come out her Capet properly. Why doesn’t she set the girls up properly, they have zero respect for their home and Kelly and her husband letting it get so messy and grubby doesn’t help.

Why doesn’t she put herself in 80k followers and be done with it rather than this drip feeding of exactly 100 followers a day, it’s ridiculous.

I thought for a moment she actually had a client meeting but no it’s lunch with her “management” at the only pub she goes to - The Swan in Walton on Thames. How does that work anyway, does she pay to be managed by them? Do they just blow smoke up her @rse and tell her what a great influencer she is? They certainly don’t send any work her way…! What a joke!
I think management will find her brand deals and then take a cut as as 'management fee'.

A brand might approach an agency say and 'i'm looking for an influenza with kids under 10 to do an ad about my magazine, someone with x number or followers and Y engagement rate. We want them to do 3 stories and a reel' and the agency will say 'we can give you Kelly for £10* or Mamastillgoit for £20.' Then Kelly actually gets £7 and they take £3 as the fee.
*Not real figures, obvs. Although I wouldn't pay Kelly £10 to advertise a piss up in a brewery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The reels are getting more and more grating. Her identity is now just weird mum with needy children (NOT TODDLERS). Nothing original now. I wish the sycophants would stop massaging her ego by engaging with it and saying its relatable. No wonder there is an obesity crisis with kids if all these mums are just shovelling snacks into kids mouths all the time. Carrying snacks to school, ice creams on the school run (you, Kelly, in the Summer). Sugar from the moment they wake up. Of course mine have snacks but there are boundaries with it. Not just because they yell and refuse to do something because that is brat behaviour. Absolutely no excuse for this poor parenting when she isn't properly working and her persona is 'mum'. It flew better when she was a role model with errr a commute and errrrrrr a job! If she is shaming her kids on social media to get some likes/ad deals, she should stop with the lazy parenting. I sound harsh but she is constantly self caring, giving them snacks, avoiding them, disengaged with them but if it wasn't for those girls she would have absolutely no content at all!

Reactions: 8
I haven’t got anywhere else to post this so I’m going to have to post it here. I can’t think of anywhere worse than being at that Butlins weekender with mum and Mic. All dressed up in their spandex and lycra, trying to outdo each other, for how wacky they can be. oh God, it just looks so horrendous to me.

Reactions: 7
Looks tacky AF, she looks like she’d a real b!tch too. At least she’s being paid presumably or gifted the trip (not that I’d want it - looks hideous). I don’t buy her friendship with Kelly at all, Kelly would hate that trip and hate Janes friends.

Reactions: 2
Just watched those stories and there is no way her and Kelly are real life friends, they are pretend internet friends. They are both very annoying but in very different ways.

To give her credit though, I have no idea what her kids looks like, what school they go to, whether they wear bedtime pull-ups or their names so at least she is affording them privacy that Kelly doesn't with her girls.

Just watched those stories and there is no way her and Kelly are real life friends, they are pretend internet friends. They are both very annoying but in very different ways.

To give her credit though, I have no idea what her kids looks like, what school they go to, whether they wear bedtime pull-ups or their names so at least she is affording them privacy that Kelly doesn't with her girls.
Exactly. And occasionally she makes funny reels. Kelly however.....!

Reactions: 2
Displaying her awful living room again! 🤮
The irony of Ian’s “Men’s fitness” magazine on display when their 6 year old is sat eating chips, burgers and ketchup on the sofa under a duvet and drinking squash out of her plastic school drinks bottle. Just f’in grim on every level and NOT ok.

I haven’t got anywhere else to post this so I’m going to have to post it here. I can’t think of anywhere worse than being at that Butlins weekender with mum and Mic. All dressed up in their spandex and lycra, trying to outdo each other, for how wacky they can be. oh God, it just looks so horrendous to me.
Can somebody please tell them you can be proud of your body and show it off without uploading pictures of yourself in tiny swimwear that exposes previous tan lines and creases around your bikini line? Nobody needs to see that 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are there shoes in the living room? The state of that carpet, the grubby tables, the big bottle of ketchup, the fact that both girls eat with their hands, oh wow....why does she think this is Instagram worthy content?

• Sad
The biggest bottle of ketchup ive ever seen. i dislike her house so much its just so depressing.

Christ I’m no Mary Poppins but even with family etc I only post pictures online if there’s no crap all over the house! When you have kids you can’t live in a show home but she’s zero cares of the plastic tat in her lounge and the amount of “chill” days… she doesn’t bloody work. Don’t need chill days from doing nothing!!

Reactions: 6
Also if the girls had just been to a party they probably had already had loads of unhealthy party food. They don’t need to come home and have MORE crap food. And why can’t they eat at the dining table, it’s in the living room where the TV is anyway. What minging slobs.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.