Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Everything about this is rubbish. And if it was possible for Kelly to be even more unlikeable than normal, it happened!
Such a bunch of desperados

Reactions: 4
Sarah looks so out of place. She’s taking herself way too seriously, isn’t she? No cringeworthy outfits for her (not that I think it’s the way to go, but when your mates show up looking laughable and you try to look pretty it’s a bit odd).

Always interesting seeing Kelly like this (at butlins) when she’s not cleverly angled her camera and filtered herself to death! I’m not sure I’ll recover from seeing her playing hungry hippos in a hurry 🤢
---

Kelly is such a mug though. Presumably she doesn’t get paid for this, just gets free use of the facilities, some sh!tty food and accommodation. But she’s had to pay petrol and buy stupid one time outfits for this, she won’t even enjoy it despite her desperate attempts to tell us shes loving every second. it’s practically free advertising for Butlins so I get it from their side but what’s in it for Kelly, it won’t even buy her girls a cheap packet of supermarket leggings!
Surely she's getting paid!? Why else would you put yourself through this, shite accomodation, shite food, cringe outfits, a weekend away from your family. I'd need to be paid healthily for that.

Reactions: 3
Totally different from mum and a mic and her pissed up crew!
exactly what I was thinking. Although mum & a mic does my head in, she genuinely seems to let loose and go wild. Whereas Sarah & Kelly look so stiff and prim it’s making me cringe.

Reactions: 6
So did mum and a mic get more free tickets or did her mates have their own as at least with a big group it looks more fun.
3 just looks a bit sad.

Reactions: 2
Sarah with the massive cheesy grin on the swings - desperately trying to look like they are having a laugh but we all know it is so forced. Kelly and Sarah are far from fun and this seems like a weird brand connection. I have had second hand cringe at this entire trip. Are they carrying the circle light for all the shots?! Tragic doesn't begin to describe all this. I think there was a video of Kelly at breakfast yesterday where she looked totally hacked off and I suspect that is how she feels deep down.
BTW I found out that Mum and a Mic's kids go to the school my kid is at.... her name was brought up by a mum friend I saw (we were talking about irritating influencers) and I have been alerted that she is not as popular as her account would have us believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sarah with the massive cheesy grin on the swings - desperately trying to look like they are having a laugh but we all know it is so forced. Kelly and Sarah are far from fun and this seems like a weird brand connection. I have had second hand cringe at this entire trip. Are they carrying the circle light for all the shots?! Tragic doesn't begin to describe all this. I think there was a video of Kelly at breakfast yesterday where she looked totally hacked off and I suspect that is how she feels deep down.
BTW I found out that Mum and a Mic's kids go to the school my kid is at.... her name was brought up by a mum friend I saw (we were talking about irritating influencers) and I have been alerted that she is not as popular as her account would have us believe!
I completely agree with you, this entire trip made me cringe so hard - it was like they were all trying to look fun & zany for the camera, and it was so forced and try hard. They are like the sort of people who would have half bottle of wine and tell you that they had a wild night. In reality imagine they were super snooty about Butlins and were back in their room by 1030pm reading their kindles And calling their husbands.

very exciting you might actually see an influencer in the wild at the school gates. Expecting all the tea from you 🤣

Reactions: 5
I completely agree with you, this entire trip made me cringe so hard - it was like they were all trying to look fun & zany for the camera, and it was so forced and try hard. They are like the sort of people who would have half bottle of wine and tell you that they had a wild night. In reality imagine they were super snooty about Butlins and were back in their room by 1030pm reading their kindles And calling their husbands.

very exciting you might actually see an influencer in the wild at the school gates. Expecting all the tea from you 🤣
Unfortunately, I work full time so rarely at pick up but when I am I will be extra vigilant.... any tea will be coming here

Kelly will need to spend the whole week decompressing after this weekend. God help her kids if they irritate her or act needy towards her.

Reactions: 6
Yes God Forbid, they should miss her! oh, the mothers orbit is so suffocating I must go and sit in a coffee shop on my own to decompress away from my children

I just saw some of Sarah's bits from the weekend. She looks such a chump filming herself nodding to the music. Not one person in the background had their phone out and there she is trying to look fun. Kelly seems to be out of shot most of the time. 'Try Hards' is the best way to describe that sad sack trio.

Reactions: 5
So she said her kids would love it at Butlins. Bet she won’t take them unless she gets another freebie. No, it’ll be back to Centre Parcs because Kelly likes it 🙄

I can’t get worked up about that tbh, children outgrow/wear out clothes so quickly and likely don’t care what they wear at their ages. My children are younger but I spend a lot more on my own clothes than theirs, I’ll wear them for years and look after them more.

I do feed them what I eat though 😆

In Sarah’s stories, was Kelly wearing a Scamp & Dude coat? Funny how she's all "trendy" with her own style buy the girls get dressed from Sainsbury multipacks.
Oh yes she’s not afraid to spend out on herself - nails, hair, scamp and dude items at around £100 a piece but the girls get packet leggings from the supermarket, crappy T-shirts, thin coats and no attention made to their hair, warmth, style or anything.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get worked up about that tbh, children outgrow/wear out clothes so quickly and likely don’t care what they wear at their ages. My children are younger but I spend a lot more on my own clothes than theirs, I’ll wear them for years and look after them more.

I do feed them what I eat though 😆
I agree, the kids stuff doesn't have to be expensive but at least warm, and clean and age appropriate and nice for their age especially as she's got girls and she could dress them a lot better than she does. I have boys and strugle with the clothes as its all gaming and superheros!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.