Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe (well sadly I can) that she gives her 6 year old daughter pepperoni pizza and garlic bread on a Wednesday night outside of any play date/party situation. Surely the pizza on its own would be enough, no wonder the poor girl is overweight.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe (well sadly I can) that she gives her 6 year old daughter pepperoni pizza and garlic bread on a Wednesday night outside of any play date/party situation. Surely the pizza on its own would be enough, no wonder the poor girl is overweight.
And why doesn’t she insist that the ‘token veg’ gets eaten? No snacks until the veg is gone. Simple!

Reactions: 5
Agreed, for us pizza is a last resort type of dinner, if I've been in the office and there isn't any other food available. And never with garlic bread! Kelly was at home all day doing FA! She could have cooked a nice nutritious dinner for everyone!

I work full time and make the kids their pizzas on Friday’s with dough I make! She’s so lazy.

Reactions: 3
Lol I think Kelly’s “management” have maybe told her she needs to be working with more brands to get ahead! So Kelly’s chosen Ginsters Cornish pasty’s and err Butlins!

• Haha
That’s probably the only brands they could scrape for her.

The food she served the kids is appalling. She’s harming their health in the short and long term, and she can’t even say she doesn’t know better. Sorry I set you up with increased heart disease for life sweetheart, it was your fault really since that’s the only thing you’d eat and wouldn’t stop screaming at me for snacks.

If she only bought fruit and veg for snacks she'd solve the problem. What the hell is on her shopping list and why is she buying it? If they see a house full of cr@p then no wonder they ask for it.

A whole pizza as well, not just a few slices! Garlic bread, so it's fat and carbs served with more fat and carbs. I didn't see the veg sides so I'm not sure it actually exists.

A whole pizza as well, not just a few slices! Garlic bread, so it's fat and carbs served with more fat and carbs. I didn't see the veg sides so I'm not sure it actually exists.
She sticks one slice of pepper and one slice of cucumber in a ramakin 🤢

• Sick
Going to be interesting comparing and contrasting Mum and a Mic's antics at Butlins with Kelly and Sarah's....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kelly at a spa…Never happier than when she’s not with her girls.
Good job she sent her sick child to school so she could pack and prepare for her spa time.
She’ll be back on Sunday night to decompress under duvets and more beige sofa dinners.

How could they not get those 3 cases in the boot? Painful to watch, and thats just the start of the weekend! Will be very different to mum and a mics one! These guys think they are more 'sophisticated'

It is one extreme to the other. Narcissism and vulgarity with Jane and boring with Kelly/Sarah. None of these influencers are influencing me. In fact, actively judging Butlins for dishing a freebie weekend to these awful women.

Mum and a Mic at the Brits....

Always interesting seeing Kelly like this (at butlins) when she’s not cleverly angled her camera and filtered herself to death! I’m not sure I’ll recover from seeing her playing hungry hippos in a hurry 🤢
---
It is one extreme to the other. Narcissism and vulgarity with Jane and boring with Kelly/Sarah. None of these influencers are influencing me. In fact, actively judging Butlins for dishing a freebie weekend to these awful women.

Mum and a Mic at the Brits....
Kelly is such a mug though. Presumably she doesn’t get paid for this, just gets free use of the facilities, some sh!tty food and accommodation. But she’s had to pay petrol and buy stupid one time outfits for this, she won’t even enjoy it despite her desperate attempts to tell us shes loving every second. it’s practically free advertising for Butlins so I get it from their side but what’s in it for Kelly, it won’t even buy her girls a cheap packet of supermarket leggings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.