Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be so bad if Bocketts Farm gifted tickets to someone who actually did it justice. Why choose Kelly of all people! At least Sarah in Surrey (her again!) would have done the trip justice. Kelly just rolls up with her unkempt kids eating her own ham sandwiches and Doritos and posing with her “bestie” on her stories. Hardly selling the outing to anyone is it!

Reactions: 5
Is Olga (@big fat Greek mother) with the same management as Kelly too?

Always comments on Kelly’s reels.

Reactions: 1
She shares management with the lovely Unmumsy mum! All the other influences on that page make me cringe apart from Unmumsy- it’s strange she’s got her kids’ names and dates on births on that management page though 🤔

Reactions: 2
World Book Day. Kelly has plenty of time to make a costume. Inbetween looking at her phone and putting beige food in the oven
She's so lacking in content she had to get a mention in about World Book Day a whole month in advance.

• Haha
Kelly's bio “I always hated the thought of ridiculously talented women giving up their hard fought careers, because they felt they couldn’t have both that and children”....erm...isn't that exactly what she has done!? Gave up a lucrative career for a half hearted insta life, she's done duck all since she stopped working. Oh wait she's been on a #gifted trip to a farm and does lots of #selfcare.

Her girls have piled on weight, dress like scruffs, never seen a hairbrush. Her house looks like it's never seen a spray of anti-bac or a hoover.

Reactions: 7
Kelly's bio “I always hated the thought of ridiculously talented women giving up their hard fought careers, because they felt they couldn’t have both that and children”....erm...isn't that exactly what she has done!? Gave up a lucrative career for a half hearted insta life, she's done duck all since she stopped working. Oh wait she's been on a #gifted trip to a farm and does lots of #selfcare.

Her girls have piled on weight, dress like scruffs, never seen a hairbrush. Her house looks like it's never seen a spray of anti-bac or a hoover.
I thought exactly this. Another Instahun (wannabe in this case) contradicting herself at every opportunity. They don't know their own BS - laughable. Leaving that role to pursue this seems like such a daft decision. Flash in the pan attempt to get freebies under the guise of 'putting food on the table' (that doesn't seem to be problem though its more snacks on the floor). What is she going to do when the insta life dries up (e.g. when her kids don't want to be paraded online in front of strangers_) Her old career will have moved on and there will be new people moving through. Such a shame really. For someone that gave the impression of being quite clever, she is seeming quite dim witted.

I guess the insta bubble will never die. So many do it now I’ve not heard of over half the people on that influencer list..

I guess the insta bubble will never die. So many do it now I’ve not heard of over half the people on that influencer list..
That said, Facebook seems to be dying a death. Younger people think it is an absolute old person's playground (like we ended up seeing Friends Reunited). I am hoping Insta starts to become so saturated with these awful influencers that something else will replace it. We can live in hope.....

Reactions: 3
Desperately wanting some freebies, Everyman cinema in Walton has been tagged. So predictable.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure I’d call giving my 5 year old family sized popcorn one hour before her dinner #winning.
God she’s clueless.

Reactions: 6
Oh god she's back with the 'mum of daughters' crap. Is that going to be her thing then?

Reactions: 5
I think she must be busy beavering away on something behind the scenes. A while ago she said she was busy “commercial filming” but since then has only trotted out a kids newspaper ad from Graces bedroom.
Her hilarious non “to do” list included writing a WhatsApp script! She must be still working on that one!
Wish I could get a “job” like this. No wonder she took her own Ham sandwiches to Bocketts farm, this can’t be paying her bills!

Reactions: 3
I think she must be busy beavering away on something behind the scenes. A while ago she said she was busy “commercial filming” but since then has only trotted out a kids newspaper ad from Graces bedroom.
Her hilarious non “to do” list included writing a WhatsApp script! She must be still working on that one!
Wish I could get a “job” like this. No wonder she took her own Ham sandwiches to Bocketts farm, this can’t be paying her bills!
We have said this for a year and with the exception of Maom, The Week and maybe something else (clearly not influenced me) there has been little commercial work. But alot of buying followers. Maybe thats the commercial work?!

We have said this for a year and with the exception of Maom, The Week and maybe something else (clearly not influenced me) there has been little commercial work. But alot of buying followers. Maybe thats the commercial work?!
Don’t forget Flashmop and Febreze - because I really want my house looking and smelling like Kelly’s 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.