Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our almost daily reminder from Kelly that it is ok to be a disengaged and lazy parent. She was in London yesterday, so no doubt this excuses her from parenting for the rest of the weekend.

Reactions: 4
If she didn’t dress Abi in great big boots and a denim jacket then she might be more comfortable walking. Abi is also carrying extra unnecessary weight because of Kelly’s poor parenting so that will make walking harder for her too. Never Kelly’s fault though is it, she has excuse after excuse for her lack of effort.

Grace is piling on weight too.

The Dad works out - where is he in all this too? At least he bothered to take Grace to Rome unlike Kelly.

Reactions: 3
The weight gain for the girls seems to coincide with when she left her bbc job and became a sahm. The amount of sugary snacks and unhealthy food they consume is absolutely insane.

Even on the train to London yesterday mid-morning Grace had a huge Capri sun and iced biscuit. Completely unnecessary given that they’re already overweight, it wasn’t breakfast and was far too early for lunch. Kelly literally feeds them to shut them up.

Had few days offline and came back to see Kelly being her usual self, off to the farm on a PR trip, the farm which I consider being outrageously expensive and which I will never go back and pay full price knowing they regularly gift these tickets so Kelly and Sarah! She does the opposite of influencing! And the state of these poor girls! It is only Kelly's fault! They are scruffy and overweight due to her doing!

Reactions: 1
Had few days offline and came back to see Kelly being her usual self, off to the farm on a PR trip, the farm which I consider being outrageously expensive and which I will never go back and pay full price knowing they regularly gift these tickets so Kelly and Sarah! She does the opposite of influencing! And the state of these poor girls! It is only Kelly's fault! They are scruffy and overweight due to her doing!
I’ve contacted Bockets directly and complained.

Reactions: 6
State of her living room! Such a mess.
And are those toys that Abi was playing with with her box of snacks on Tuesday? So just left there, and I bet untouched since then so they can have a film and pj day

• Wow
The state of her living room is grim. The stained carpet, drinks bottles, hair bands on the floor. Just gross. Why are they all sat watching gladiators before it’s cleaned up.

I might as well. I have been a fair few times over the years and payed the full price and it is galling that lazy Kelly, who frankly can afford it (if she can afford the nails and hair, she can afford a random ticket to Bocketts) gets a freebie. The insta life of getting freebies is hardly putting food on the table as she claims it is. I suspect we don't see her husband because he is embarrassed by this sponging lifestyle she is creating. Head in her phone all the time recording is pretty tragic.

I might as well. I have been a fair few times over the years and payed the full price and it is galling that lazy Kelly, who frankly can afford it (if she can afford the nails and hair, she can afford a random ticket to Bocketts) gets a freebie. The insta life of getting freebies is hardly putting food on the table as she claims it is. I suspect we don't see her husband because he is embarrassed by this sponging lifestyle she is creating. Head in her phone all the time recording is pretty tragic.
I just did it!

Reactions: 2
What an absolute joker. So much guff posted by Kelly. She might be “inspired” but she has zero motivation and would never actually do this.
More meaningless “content”.

Attachments

What an absolute joker. So much guff posted by Kelly. She might be “inspired” but she has zero motivation and would never actually do this.
More meaningless “content”.
But also, is Garson's the only place she goes? It is a basically a shop. It doesn't constitute any exercise and no doubt the girls are plied with cake/sugar in the cafe while Kelly looks into her phone grumpily. I have said it so often - I live near her and there is literally LOADS of walks etc in close vicinity. If she can drive to Garsons, she can drive to all manner of places and actually walk FOR FREE. Is she basically begging for a Garson's haul and freebies?!

But also, is Garson's the only place she goes? It is a basically a shop. It doesn't constitute any exercise and no doubt the girls are plied with cake/sugar in the cafe while Kelly looks into her phone grumpily. I have said it so often - I live near her and there is literally LOADS of walks etc in close vicinity. If she can drive to Garsons, she can drive to all manner of places and actually walk FOR FREE. Is she basically begging for a Garson's haul and freebies?!
Yup. I think so.

Her mate, Jane Dowden, is such a knob. Literally recording her reactions to her kids in the supermarket. Try just interacting with them without using them for content, you mug 😂

Attachments

Her mate, Jane Dowden, is such a knob. Literally recording her reactions to her kids in the supermarket. Try just interacting with them without using them for content, you mug 😂
Not her mate, they share the same management! They pretend to be friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.