Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she get her roots done at the same time. That’ll be another self care trip she needs to make.

Reactions: 4
She is SO dramatic 🙄 “my brain is short circuiting” “I’m so tired” She doesn’t have a full time job! How is she overwhelmed by watching something at her daughter’s school and then taking her somewhere else afterwards? Isn’t that what we all do when they have private lessons after school?! God she struggles with the most basic functions. And now she doesn’t know whether to tidy her house or get her nails done? I think we all know what she’ll do.

Reactions: 9
She is SO dramatic 🙄 “my brain is short circuiting” “I’m so tired” She doesn’t have a full time job! How is she overwhelmed by watching something at her daughter’s school and then taking her somewhere else afterwards? Isn’t that what we all do when they have private lessons after school?! God she struggles with the most basic functions. And now she doesn’t know whether to tidy her house or get her nails done? I think we all know what she’ll do.
I was actually embarrassed for her watching that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I nearly said yesterday that I bet Grace would be having a McDonalds for dinner.

So her girls start the day on big bowls of coco pops and end it with McDonalds even though Kelly has quite literally ALL day to prepare and think about healthy meals. But of course time thinking about her girls could be better spent for Kelly on her NAILS.

She really is shocking.

I have no idea how her last nativity reel performed well either, its a total rip off of literally hundreds of others I've seen doing the rounds this month. Not even slightly funny when attempted by Kelly.

I have just found this thread. I live very near Kelly (and Sarah) and have seen her out on a jog before. I’m just glad her kids don’t go to the same school as mine. I also didn’t realise she had given up her job - terrible decision surely! Does anyone know what her husband does? Also, she lives in a not very nice house right by a council estate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow! She got her nails done, again, instead of cooking or cleaning, she has no job to go to so what is it that makes her soo tired? I'm confused!

She going to struggle if she tried to get back into real work and they've watched any of her content...
Works well under pressure ❌
Can balance competing priorities ❌
Organised ❌
Makes good use of her time ❌

• Haha
I'm a stay at home mum living in the same area and oh my goodness no it isn't Christmas overwhelm! Of course there are school events and presents to buy and more things to remember... but every day I THANK MY STARS I don't have the added burden of work whilst my youngest is still so little. I couldn't imagine how much easier it would be still if my youngest WERE at school and I wasn't working! She really needs to do a rain check on the super affluent area she lives in, see what privilege it is to not HAVE to work full or part-time, and realise what luxuries come from her situation. she has ample time to cook healthy meals and ensure the kids have access to the best of everything. Zero excuse. Also the school her children go to are very light on Christmas plays / events compared to other schools.

Reactions: 6
Come on there is no value in posting the girls school, Kelly is a dick and it's easy enough to workout but her girls didn't ask to be online.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset anyone she’s very open about where she lives and posts lots of pics and information of her local area and of them in their school uniforms. She and her friends link to their school events and clubs and invite people online to come along.
---
Kelly openly tagged dramacube along with the times performance and venue of her eldests drama performance so I don’t see it’s much different. I guess they aren’t there everyday though.

Reactions: 1
Her Elf on the shelf ideas are tit!!
Didn’t she do a reel making out she had loads of great ideas yet can only come up with a bowl of Coco pops and a paint it yourself snowman 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just be aware; there will be no doubt that Kelly will be collecting info from this page to be used at some future point about “her treatment”. It’s totally fair enough that we comment on her social media presence as she’s the one overly putting herself out there, but I really wouldn’t share details about her kids or school. It will just play into her hands when she’s playing the martyr.

Like I said I didn’t mean to speak out of turn but Kelly’s friend ‘jules in the know’ publishes events in the immediate area including their children’s school events and links details so if Kelly thinks her children’s school information is hidden it is very much out there thanks to her own friends - even if not herself so she really can blame no one but herself. Her friend Sarah is on the school PTA and on the schools website so none of this is hidden information. On top of that Kelly films her jogs around her village with clear landmarks of a village that she regularly talks about and posts on stories. This is what I never understand about women on Instagram - they share their world with you then moan when you mention it. Crazy.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.