Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kelly declared today a pyjamas day because they've done way too much last week, only for her to go on a girls night out! You can't make this up even if you wanted to!

Reactions: 5
So Kelly declared today a pyjamas day because they've done way too much last week, only for her to go on a girls night out! You can't make this up even if you wanted to!
You took the words out of my mouth. Just unreal…

Reactions: 3
She's always out and the girls never so anything unless it's #gifted, even then she usually only takes one of them.

I have always secretly hoped that he's the behind the scenes competent parent the girls needs, letting Kelly get on with twatting about on social media and her 'self care.'

But seeing recently how the girls look, gaining weight, mismatched scruffy clothes, unbrushed hair, little exercise and junk food diet, I don't think he's particularly involved either.

I don't have time for many insta-mums, but Kelly is one of the worst as her kids dont seem very well cared for. Yes they have their materials needs met and are quite fortunate but their mother actively despises spending any time or money on them or their wellbeing.

Reactions: 4
I don’t live in a show home but, jeeze, I’d be embarrassed to plaster that awful living room over Instagram. She tries to give the impression she’s up there with her mate Sarah, Mamastillgotit (whose house is actually amazing) etc but in reality she’s a scruff and I really don’t know what she does with her time because it’s certainly not housework 🤢

I am sure she's trolling us with her elfs ideas now. Sugary cereals, again, for breakfast! She really is lazy AF, complains again she's done a week before Christmas. In comparison we took the boys to winter wonderland yesterday, it was packed but they loved it and will remember these things. Not sure her girls will remember yesterday at all! It all the same, pyjama day, eating popcorn because Kelly can't be arsed to do more!

Kelly’s followers are consistently going up by 100 a day, it’s making it look very false, I wonder if she has bought followers and this is how they increase - by exactly one hundred per day.

Why does she seem to do nothing with her kids? I went to Wisley last week with my older kids and there were loads of families there with children similar ages to hers. Much nicer for kids than going for breakfast at a pub to see Father Christmas.

Poor kid can't even have a dance round her living room without it being secretly filmed for the gram.

It is concerning how all this invasion of privacy etc is going to play out when these awful influencer's (sorry 'content creators') kids are older. There will bucket loads of therapy needed for a start. Giving up your children's privacy for a quick buck (or gifted dress). I see Sarah in Surrey is following suit and has given up a decent job to pursue this social media route. No doubt Kelly wants someone else to make the huge mistake she has...

I don't understand their reasoning behind this decision to quit a perfectly good job. They haven't got hundreds of thousands of followers, they don't bring anything new and unseen before, what makes them think this is a good idea?

Ok, I really hope I’m wrong but has Kelly really gone to see the Willy Wonka film which has a PG rating - on her own WHEN HER KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL??

I must be wrong?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surrounded by kids (not hers) stuffing her face! This takes it to a whole different level!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.