Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a PG - perfect for primary aged children and certainly for Grace. But no, why would Kelly want to do anything with or for her own children.

Reactions: 1
Another day. Another predictable 100 followers for Kelly…..you know where this is headed don’t you..!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day. Another predictable 100 followers for Kelly…..you know where this is headed don’t you..!
Curious to know - I can only see her total followers - where can you see these smaller increases? Is the bot thing that obvious?
---
Where did the comments about Sarah in Surrey go? It was a company restructure so does not sound entirely her choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Curious to know - I can only see her total followers - where can you see these smaller increases? Is the bot thing that obvious?
---
Where did the comments about Sarah in Surrey go? It was a company restructure so does not sound entirely her choice.
Her followers show on her page currently as 66.6k. I think yesterday it was 66.5k the day behind 66.4k. Tomorrow it’ll be 66.7k the next day 66.8k

Just seems odd to routinely be increasing followers by 100 odd a day. Gearing up to reach 70k by Christmas and then she’ll do some cringeworthy “what an amazing Christmas present this is” type post gushing about all her amazing followers and how she only makes hilarious reels for us!!

No mention of her friends tonight or at the Skylon bar the other night - maybe they don’t wish to be associated with her anymore! Normally they can’t wait to tag eachother.

Reactions: 2
This week's 'content' has been abysmal. The solo trip to a child's film. Excursions out but no tagging of people. The beige board. Is she trolling us?
---
This has to be one of the most horrific things I have seen in a while 🤢
I still don't understand how she is more overwhelmed than anyone else I know when she has more free time than most. She really is a chump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
last night’s girl’s night in - anyone see the content on Sarah’s page?!!
No tagging of Kelly from Sarah. She did share her story though....
As for the board and all her moaning how it's all a bit too much, I have no words anymore!

That bra is minging 🤢

And that lunchbox packed full of cheddars and what looks like terrys chocolate orange - oh but there’s 2 token strawberries.

Sarah's been made redundant form her job and is moving into freelancing and content creation. I bet she wants to carve a place for herself as something a bit more upmarket/classy and Kelly's constant whining and moaning is not a brand she wants to associate herself with - I wouldn't. The lazy, overwhelmed mum thing has been done to death now.

Is Sarah getting sick of Kelly, I wonder?!
I just wonder what on earth they talk about. Sarah’s very Pinteresty - into interiors, family days out, fashion and she’s so busy and quite literally has an excuse to feel “overwhelmed” but what can Kelly talk about in return? She does absolutely nothing and when she thinks she has she just moans about it.
---
I bet she’s secretly buying the bots so she can say to her husband “see I told you I can be a top notch influencer” 🙄
It seemed to take her a good 6 months to go from 50 to 60k and then just a matter of weeks to go from 60 to almost 70k followers.

Even though 70k seems a lot she doesn’t get much brand work, doesn’t show any affiliate links. Only gifted items are overpriced quite niche jumpers from small businesses. Surely the competition is huge these days and there’s much better funnier cleverer Insta mums out there than Kelly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.