Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thought about inviting Kelly to ballet? She's like a bull in a China shop! Just like the cleaning advert, are these companies doing any research before handing out their offers/contracts?

Reactions: 1
I thought she was bringing the girls to see ballet but nope, press invite. Has she even planned anything for the kids at all? You don’t need to do all the Christmas activities under the sun but nothing at all is a bit odd.

Reactions: 3
The first one maybe would be okay, the other two completely inappropriate for the occasion and the season. I mean the pink monstrosity with an an open back!? Really.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine how annoying it would be bumping into those two grifters at this performance, especially if you’ve paid for your tickets!

• Angry
I never thought I’d say this but mum and a mic seems to be dressed worse than her. They didn’t need ballgowns obviously but something a little bit more appropriate would have been nice.

Reactions: 2
Mumandamic (or is it gurning Vicky Pattison I’m never sure) and Kelly going to the ballet together is the best joke I’ve heard all year.

Not surprised if it was a PR invite - AS iF Kelly had it in her to be interested, pay for and attend the ballet of her own accord.

Just can’t get over that she went in that dress.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I don’t buy all this sleepless nights nonsense. She’s trying to be relatable because she knows she’s got nothing going on with her account. Wonder what she’ll do once Christmas is over and all the PTA stuff quietens done 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I do wonder what she will trot out next year when she’s rinsed the PTA and WhatsApp ideas dry.

Is that box of beauty pie stuff gifted? She hasn't labelled it as such. Is she just another sheep spending her money on it because everyone else is?!

Reactions: 1
Is that box of beauty pie stuff gifted? She hasn't labelled it as such. Is she just another sheep spending her money on it because everyone else is?!
It’s not but it’s not the first time she posted a big delivery. She’s definitely hoping for it to become an #ad.

LOL do we think "Jess" is real or some fictional character for Kelly to justify the horrendous viewing figures on her latest reels!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL do we think "Jess" is real or some fictional character for Kelly to justify the horrendous viewing figures on her latest reels!
I can't think that anyone would send a message like Jess unless it is Kelly herself?! I can't believe its been 8 months of 'work' and this is where she is.

I can't think that anyone would send a message like Jess unless it is Kelly herself?! I can't believe its been 8 months of 'work' and this is where she is.
Lol Kelly is most definitely “Jess”!

Kelly’s story this morning…don’t worry Kelly at least you have all day to “decompress” in a coffee shop ffs. “Christmas overwhelm” my @rse!

Maybe go and get some festive nails done, or go for a jog, maybe some chips at The Swan? Maybe sort out the Scamp and Dude cupboard?
Lots of ways for Kels to decompress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What this next reel she is making such a big meal out of. What a tedious build up…it had better be good!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.