Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I'm not sure Kellys house has ever seen any cleaning going on. Of all the people....!
I am now convinced that these brands do absolutely no background check on influencers and simply look at numbers and a very rough description (e.g. busy mum). Ironically, when Kelly was actually doing a proper job rather than playing influencer, she was far more organised about the girls getting to school etc. It certainly wasn't the chaos she claims it is now. And the girls are older (NOT TODDLERS)

Reactions: 2
She probably had a cleaner when she was working.
Thing is when you have an actual job and people relying on you, you need to be organised and have your tit together. She has no motivation anymore.

Reactions: 3
I remember her mentioning a cleaner going in once in a while. Probably not happening now. I suspect she had to commit to cut down on costs (wrap around care, cleaner, etc) so they could afford her going freelance. That’s a recipe for disaster though as neither work or home get enough attention.

Her house dreadfully needs attention. That front door is grim! The parquet flooring. The sofas awful. The grubby carpet. The hoarder like kitchen. They can’t earn much between them or if they do they certainly don’t spend it on their home. Or their girls for that matter.

Yes I remember her mentioning a cleaner before. I suppose a cleaner can only do so much. The whole place needs a deep clean or refurbish!

Her house dreadfully needs attention. That front door is grim! The parquet flooring. The sofas awful. The grubby carpet. The hoarder like kitchen. They can’t earn much between them or if they do they certainly don’t spend it on their home. Or their girls for that matter.

Yes I remember her mentioning a cleaner before. I suppose a cleaner can only do so much. The whole place needs a deep clean or refurbish!
I actually think they earn quite a bit, or used to, have you seen their "play room" is full of toys that no one plays with. She has all the kitchen gadgets you could think of but no using them for healthy family dinners. The state of her house is a reflection on Kelly, all a bit grubby when it shouldn't be

Reactions: 4
Maybe she thinks not doing anything to her house is relatable? It is actually refreshing to see an 'influencer' that doesn't have luxury magazine perfect home with massive kitchen and bi-fold doors, island etc. However, basic cleaning and tidying - she is bone idle. Getting her hair, nails, jog, Swan pub trip in are more important to this Scamp n Dude try hard.

She’s really awake at MIDNIGHT with her near 7 year old and 8 year old??? Eh??

That’ll be all that chocolate Kelly🙄

• Wow
Midnight??? After a day at school? What on earth is going on in her house?

Reactions: 4
She’s really awake at MIDNIGHT with her near 7 year old and 8 year old??? Eh??

That’ll be all that chocolate Kelly🙄
For someone apparently intelligent, she is a real dunce with basics. Where is the husband? Does he have any input into bringing the kids up?

I actually think they earn quite a bit, or used to, have you seen their "play room" is full of toys that no one plays with. She has all the kitchen gadgets you could think of but no using them for healthy family dinners. The state of her house is a reflection on Kelly, all a bit grubby when it shouldn't be
I don't recall seeing a playroom before.

I thought for a moment Kelly had booked a nice Father Christmas outing for her girls and was excited to see what it was. Nope, just Father Christmas at the pub. One of the only 3 places Kelly will seemingly go on her own with the girls.

I thought for a moment Kelly had booked a nice Father Christmas outing for her girls and was excited to see what it was. Nope, just Father Christmas at the pub. One of the only 3 places Kelly will seemingly go on her own with the girls.
She'll be back at Garsons the garden centre before you know it.

Sorry but I don’t buy all this sleepless nights nonsense. She’s trying to be relatable because she knows she’s got nothing going on with her account. Wonder what she’ll do once Christmas is over and all the PTA stuff quietens done 🤷🏻‍♀️

She'll go back to lost cardigans and class WhatsApp group. But question is, how long can she keep this going?

The little ones stuffing her face with popcorn at the cinema. Honestly.
And the size of it! Why not get her a kids size popcorn? We went to the cinema yesterday and the boys had the small size popcorn and no one complained.

Reactions: 1
Where is she going? She can’t wear any of those outfits 😵💫. Please tell me it’s not for the royal opera house. Does she not have any winter dresses?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.