Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress she's wearing, has Kelly forgot her seasons? There is no way the old boots and that dress go together.

Reactions: 4
That dress she's wearing, has Kelly forgot her seasons? There is no way the old boots and that dress go together.
SO bad isn't it!! Surely she had another appropriate choice given the season other than that?!

I wouldn't usually comment on someones clothes but we all know Kelly spends hundreds of clothes and must spend thousands on various dresses and jumpers etc so its not like she couldn't have something more fitting for the event.

Reactions: 2
I guess Kelly can console herself that the 1.7 million views on her elves videos make up for the dismal views on her others of late.

I really, truly, without exception hate “mum of the year” awards. And especially this glow mama crap which is basically the Eurovision for influencers with all its tactical voting.

Reactions: 7
The last thing Abi needs is a terrys chocolate orange. Trust Kelly to make it all about trash food.

• Haha
Kelly really does treat them like toddlers. Its weird. She should have done this gig 5 years ago but the girls are at an age where this sh*t just doesn't fly.

Kelly really does treat them like toddlers. Its weird. She should have done this gig 5 years ago but the girls are at an age where this sh*t just doesn't fly.
Sitting on Abis floor until she goes to sleep! She’s nearly 7! And then saying Abi goes ballistic when she moves. Kelly’s so weird, supposedly intelligent but someone who fills their kid full of excess chocolate and then moans because they won’t fall asleep.

Reactions: 5
Sitting on Abis floor until she goes to sleep! She’s nearly 7! And then saying Abi goes ballistic when she moves. Kelly’s so weird, supposedly intelligent but someone who fills their kid full of excess chocolate and then moans because they won’t fall asleep.
Its either complete lies and BS or Kelly has a screw loose.

Why can’t they eat dinner together as a family now? Kids don’t need dinner at 5 anymore at that age? She wouldn’t be starving waiting for her daughter to fall asleep if they all ate together?!

Kelly enjoys watching films at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon everyone. Meanwhile, in the real world….

I honestly thought Kelly would be different but she seems to love to show off that she doesn’t have an actual job, desperate to show herself watching films in the daytime and going to nail appointments.

I expect she’ll be scoffing her chunky chips washed down with coke at the pub tomorrow and be desperate to show us that again.

Reactions: 7
Kelly enjoys watching films at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon everyone. Meanwhile, in the real world….

I honestly thought Kelly would be different but she seems to love to show off that she doesn’t have an actual job, desperate to show herself watching films in the daytime and going to nail appointments.

I expect she’ll be scoffing her chunky chips washed down with coke at the pub tomorrow and be desperate to show us that again.
And this is why she never has time to cook some proper dinner for the girls. She has all the time in the world to cook nutrious meals for them but no, she feeds them beige food and chocolate and then complains they don't fall asleep at 7pm.

An ad for cleaning products, do these companies do any research? Kelly's house is absolutely filthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.