Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, just seen her begging story. What is she on about? Have a conversation with your girls if they're upset and explain it yourself why some kids might not believe. We did it when my eldest was told Santa doesn't exist and he is a true believer still.

Reactions: 3
Wow,,the begging! Does anyone actually say the elf is only there to watch the naughty kids though? I've never heard that before! I've just told mine I'm too bloody busy to do the elf and they seem to have accepted that ok thankfully 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lol she really doesn’t want to go to that Christmas fair does she!!
---
I presume her husband couldn’t be bothered to take the girls to their normal swimming lesson if they were pestering Kelly about leaving before 10am.

The state of Abi, black leggings with a navy jumper, trainers and unbrushed hair ffs shoving a processed fruit thing in her mouth first thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The state of Abi, black leggings with a navy jumper, trainers and unbrushed hair ffs shoving a processed fruit thing in her mouth first thing.
The way she dresses those girls, unbelievable. All this while she's in on of her silly scampanddude dresses.

• Sad
She never really had great taste in clothes I guess, it would be worse if she was dressed impeccably and dressed her kids with whatever they grabbed out of the drawer.

It's sad she looks so scruffy wearing that and a rain jacket to a 'premier'. It would've been nice if Kelly could make an effort with her, for a special occasion or brushed her hair as a minimum! I bet the other kids were well turned out.

It's sad she looks so scruffy wearing that and a rain jacket to a 'premier'. It would've been nice if Kelly could make an effort with her, for a special occasion or brushed her hair as a minimum! I bet the other kids were well turned out.
Exactly, Kelly’s makeup is always applied heavily, nails done and her hair bleached and styled to within an inch of its life. Her dress and coat clearly thought about and then there’s Abi with her hair unbrushed, generic packet leggings, garish tacky rain coat undone and trainers. Abi looks no better than when Kelly takes her to the garden centre.

Reactions: 5
The state of Abi! And Kelly thinks it's ok to put the photo on Instagram for all to see. And she has what looks like an ice cream in her hand, did she even have dinner? Complaining much Kelly? Luckily you don't have a job to go to anymore otherwise I don't know she would cope.

The state of Abi! And Kelly thinks it's ok to put the photo on Instagram for all to see. And she has what looks like an ice cream in her hand, did she even have dinner? Complaining much Kelly? Luckily you don't have a job to go to anymore otherwise I don't know she would cope.

Poor kid looks neglected! Yes Kelly likes to get lots of e numbers in them before bed then wonders why they don’t sleep. But don’t worry Kelly’s been off making wreaths for the day and getting her own self care in obvs!

Lol I love it when the insta huns share pictures of one another. The pictures on Sarah in Surreys insta stories and grid don't quite look like the ones Kelly shares of herself! I'm not sure Kelly would have ok'd the photo of her with 4 chins on the staircase!

I also thought Kellys words about her wreath were quite bitchy. Hardly a "glowing review" of the workshop.

Is big-fat-greekmother the same agency as Kelly. She seems to falsely fawn over Kelly too. If Kelly wins an award it would be an utter travesty!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.