Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she just ran that “research” on kids parties for us. Scraping the barrel for content…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How hard is it to make sure you've got a birthday badge BEFORE the big day to avoid the tears...
And do her kids really run rings around her like that. Did she really turn back and walk it to the school because she was afraid of Abis tantrum?
---
Oh my god I’m cringing so badly, did she really work for the BBC. It’s “waive” not wave! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That picture of Abi from her birthday party. I can’t work out if that dress is just really unflattering or if she’s piled on even more weight. Kelly needs to stop filling her with junk! No 6 year old should be carrying that much additional weight at such a young age

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she use the “kids won’t get up for school but get up early in the holidays” every time we break up 🙄

Isn't it the "ass crack of dawn", not the "crack ass"? Hard to know because she clearly thought it was so funny, she said it twice 🙃

Had to unfollow. Her content is boring and predictable, there is nothing funny or aspirational about her home/kids/lifestyle to keep me watching.

And when oh WHEN is she going to change her Instagram handle? What f*cking commute is there, other than moving between her brown cord sofa, her AstroTurf garden and the clearly heaving snack cupboard in her kitchen?!

Reactions: 7
Wonder how much chocolate the girls will be stuffing their faces with in the living room this Easter. Might we see another gifted Bocketts trip do we think. Some holiday clubs for the girls cos “mamas gotta work”. A reel incoming of Kelly stood at the sink staring in to space overlaid with spelling errors. Did I miss anything?!

Reactions: 8
Wonder how much chocolate the girls will be stuffing their faces with in the living room this Easter. Might we see another gifted Bocketts trip do we think. Some holiday clubs for the girls cos “mamas gotta work”. A reel incoming of Kelly stood at the sink staring in to space overlaid with spelling errors. Did I miss anything?!
Add the WhatsApp group regarding school stuff happening as soon as they get back and a lost cardigan and I think between us we’ve covered all her content for the next fortnight 🙄

Reactions: 5
You would think The Swan is the only place in her area to go.
Exactly. I’m sure the pub is very nice. But if I was looking for Easter fun for my just turned six year old, the pub wouldn’t be it. She has zero originality, sticks to all her “safe places”.
---
You’re supposed to put a buttercup under your chin not a f’in dandelion! Abi probably can’t recognise a buttercup because she’s never outside in nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She could surely easily do trips to London from there? Like actual history and museums and you know…. Stuff!!’

Reactions: 5
At least it saves us from being "treated" to more frequent videos of her doing that stupid bloody wink on the train every time she goes to London.

At least it saves us from being "treated" to more frequent videos of her doing that stupid bloody wink on the train every time she goes to London.
Oh god that was awful wasn’t it! How could you do that and not feel a total knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.