Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumandamic has posted a reel this evening and Kelly is the first to comment and Jane has said “thanks for today” and Kelly has said “always”.
I don’t get their friendship, both go to Butlins but not with eachother. Kelly wasn’t at Janes recent birthday party thing and doesn’t appear to have celebrated with her since.
I find Kelly weird generally. Makes out like she had loads of friends but seemingly also has none! Forever holed up in her living room climbing the walls with her girls.

Reactions: 2
And what a surprise she needs to decompress from one morning with the kids. Never heard that word used so much from one person!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the heck do we need to know she’s having a dump and why the hell is taking a photo of sitting on loo for said dump content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been known to take a couple of deep breaths after successfully dropping all the children off at various things but surely decompressing is a bit much?!! 😂

Where has she dumped the kids today then?

And don't get me started on the drip feeding of 'my life is such a circus, you won't believe what I'm juggling/going through/coping with' etc. Most of us are doing this every day. Just get on with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The content has gone from dire to utter drivel. The ‘danger nap’ of a 6 year old? Please.

Reactions: 7
I've been known to take a couple of deep breaths after successfully dropping all the children off at various things but surely decompressing is a bit much?!! 😂

Where has she dumped the kids today then?

And don't get me started on the drip feeding of 'my life is such a circus, you won't believe what I'm juggling/going through/coping with' etc. Most of us are doing this every day. Just get on with it 🤷‍♀️
While holding down jobs!

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure Dannii Minogue (or her assistant) presses likes on many, many reels she’s barely registered…I’m not sure I’d get too excited if I were Kelly!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.