Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel is a bit awkward pretending to be "Jesus" when she had to pretend to be a Jesus worshipper for 2 years in order to get her kids into a church school outside catchment.
Nah, gotta defend her there, she's a friend of a friend and she's always been quite the christian!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always wondered how the many influencers of one small Surrey town all managed to get their children into the “best” state primary school. Guess that backfired on them, as Ofsted rated them RI at the last inspection. 🤭
Edit to clarify, of the 4 influencers I’m aware of in Walton, none of them live closer than Kelly to that school, I don’t know if she would be in catchment but the others (including Sarah in Surrey) definitely wouldn’t have been.

I always wondered how the many influencers of one small Surrey town all managed to get their children into the “best” state primary school. Guess that backfired on them, as Ofsted rated them RI at the last inspection. 🤭
Edit to clarify, of the 4 influencers I’m aware of in Walton, none of them live closer than Kelly to that school, I don’t know if she would be in catchment but the others (including Sarah in Surrey) definitely wouldn’t have been.
God, that's a bad report, I wouldn't want my children there. Why hasn't she moved them??
---
Was her target to get to 80k and the only way to reach that is buying followers? 🤣🤪🤔
I am guessing the career pivot hasn't paid of for Kelly! Go back to the day job, you'll be better off!
Yes I don't understand the post. Was 80k her target? If so, I don't know why, she clearly has no work coming in other than to rave about random brands she doesn't use (ginsters, Butlins and The Junior Weekly) whilst not managing to improve her life in any way.

Reactions: 2
That breakfast! Is that for her or her girls?

Those photos of her at Butlins are AWFUL! I can see why she sticks to head shots only on her grid for the most part!

Reactions: 3
Oh Kelly please take those kids for a long bike ride, somewhere beyond the back garden. They clearly have lots of energy to burn and it would do them the world of good. I feel so sad for those girls couped up all the time, unless it's a #gifted toddler day out.

Reactions: 8
Oh Kelly please take those kids for a long bike ride, somewhere beyond the back garden. They clearly have lots of energy to burn and it would do them the world of good. I feel so sad for those girls couped up all the time, unless it's a #gifted toddler day out.
Grace can’t ride her bike properly because there’s not enough space and Abi is still using stabilisers because she never gets a good run or taken out to practice. Kelly had written the day off as soon as she got up by saying listen to your body when it needs to rest. Rest from what for gods sake. So sad to see them circling the garden with a Wendy house on their backs for entertainment, they deserve so much better but don’t get it because mum is too damn lazy to bother.

Reactions: 5
I would suggest she is agoraphobic but it only seems to apply when it comes to her children. She is perfectly at ease going out without them.

Reactions: 5
There must be parks and outside space near where she lives for the kids?

To be fair, we can’t assume she doesn’t take them out because she’s not posting it on instagram. On the other hand though, she keeps posting things that should have been private so it’s hard to imagine she wouldn’t share more mundane outings.

To be fair, we can’t assume she doesn’t take them out because she’s not posting it on instagram. On the other hand though, she keeps posting things that should have been private so it’s hard to imagine she wouldn’t share more mundane outings.
I'm pretty sure if she was taking them out we would know about it 😉

So ‘Sarah in Surrey’ says they’ve lost a close friend to cancer. That’s undeniably really sad and tragic. Sarah said their friend was a very private person - yet Sarah still made a number of stories about it which to me serve no purpose other than to bring attention to herself. Hopefully Kelly is quiet this week out of respect to her friend and her family. It doesn’t sit right with me though that despite Kellys lack of content or updates this week her bots still work away gaining her 100 followers day after day. It remains to be seen whether Kelly will use someone’s misfortune for her own exposure and gain.

So ‘Sarah in Surrey’ says they’ve lost a close friend to cancer. That’s undeniably really sad and tragic. Sarah said their friend was a very private person - yet Sarah still made a number of stories about it which to me serve no purpose other than to bring attention to herself. Hopefully Kelly is quiet this week out of respect to her friend and her family. It doesn’t sit right with me though that despite Kellys lack of content or updates this week her bots still work away gaining her 100 followers day after day. It remains to be seen whether Kelly will use someone’s misfortune for her own exposure and gain.
Sarah really has 'pivoted' (to use Kelly's term!) and becoming an Insta-cliche. I was pretty shocked at the level of milking her friend's death, when her friend had been a private person and not put it all out on Insta. I lost my best friend a couple of years ago, and frankly the last thing I would be doing is making reels for thousands of people I don't know. Just about acceptable on Facebook with actual friends and family (to more of a degree). But to plaster all over Insta when you are building a following screams out attention seeking and using something horrifically devastating to earn followers. Earlier on I liked Sarah, but she is going the way of them all. Unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.