Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chucking a ball at a wall aka “interactive squash” is another pointless stupid activity.

And a pheasant. Kelly has seen ducks, deer and squirrels too everyone - I’m pretty sure we all see those on any normal country walk we do - she talks as if she’s holed up in tower hamlets! Pretty sure you can see all these in Surrey Kelly!
I’m pretty sure half of those you can see in central London 😅

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure half of those you can see in central London 😅
Had she heard of Richmond Park and Bushey Park? Probably not judging by her stories.

My one take from this is she insists on paying for activities when she could have just let the girls loose on their bikes instead, that is the place for it. No cars, no risks of accidents. Why go there if you're not on your bike?

They made that game look so dull. I can’t imagine Center Parcs snapping her up for a free holiday when she just moans.”Wants to take over the pottery painting, squash is too hot and the shops too expensive”. That’s all I’ve taken away from her holiday so far.

Had she heard of Richmond Park and Bushey Park? Probably not judging by her stories.

My one take from this is she insists on paying for activities when she could have just let the girls loose on their bikes instead, that is the place for it. No cars, no risks of accidents. Why go there if you're not on your bike?
I disagree with the no accidents though 😅. We ended up in a&e after my son came off his bike, apparently they get a lot of 'customers' from Center parcs there 🤣
---
He was fine obviously, luckily had a helmet on which saved him from real damage!

• Heart
I can’t believe Ian is always dressed in sports gear and reads Men’s Health magazine and Kelly and her girls are beige carb lovers with the girls packing on more and more weight. Kelly looks like she doesn’t carry extra weight well and has to watch herself, I’m not sure the outfits recently are terribly flattering but at least it’s a move away from the scamp and dude leopard print every single time.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Ian is always dressed in sports gear and reads Men’s Health magazine and Kelly and her girls are beige carb lovers with the girls packing on more and more weight. Kelly looks like she doesn’t carry extra weight well and has to watch herself, I’m not sure the outfits recently are terribly flattering but at least it’s a move away from the scamp and dude leopard print every single time.
They both seem to be people who like to look after themselves whether it's fitness or hair clothes and nails. Yet they let their loss go about like tramps and pile on the pounds with a poor diet. It's really sad and selfish.

The wine for the cleaner post is a humblebrag, right?
Lol was it her last ditch attempt at getting a freebie gifted holiday out of them next time?!

Anyone fancy complaining to Butlins who gifted her recent stay only for her to turn around weeks later and spend her own money at Center parcs!

They barely did anything at Center parcs except paint some overpriced pottery max 1 hour, go to the disco which lasts max 1 hour, pose by the pool (did Kelly actually get in??) and go on a grab machine.

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously had a good holiday but to be positive about the kids goes against what she normally posts so could only come up with them not sleeping well. Do you think she’d been spotted and the girls were behaving nicely so was worried she’d get called out if she said otherwise? Still don’t know why she didn’t go to Butlins for a change, maybe it’s because she’s a raging snob and they’re only good enough if it’s free 🙄

To take a phone in to the poolside and get that picture of Kelly, Grace and Abi by the pool they would have to take their phone in to the pool area (They would have just locked their other stuff away in the lockers) so I'm assuming it's Kellys phone and Ian takes the picture of Kelly on her phone all made up by the pool then hands the phone back to Kelly who then sits on it (and doesn't get in the pool herself or we would have heard about it) and Ian gets in with the girls.
---
She just have had a good holiday though, she looks nicer than usual tonight.
Ians been around to parent the girls all holiday leaving her to drink kylie wine and decompress for 4 days and nights. She'll be back to normal by the end of today!

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to “beg” the girls to give her an hour so she can do some work? Tell them you need some peace and quiet, I’m sure they will be quite happy with a film and some snacks after all isn’t that what she always does with them 🙄

Reactions: 5
What work is she doing? And please tell me it’s not a book 😅
I think she’s writing a book because -

(1) mumandamic congratulated someone on her stories a while back and wouldn’t disclose who and why! Odd?

(2) she finds everything SO hard. Maybe if she’s busy writing that goes some way to explaining it.

(3) she never goes to events in London but attended Emily Norris’ book launch recently.

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to “beg” the girls to give her an hour so she can do some work? Tell them you need some peace and quiet, I’m sure they will be quite happy with a film and some snacks after all isn’t that what she always does with them 🙄
It's probably her fault really if she kept them all day indoors. If she would take the girls out to exercise when they come home I am pretty sure they will be happy with TV.

Reactions: 4
Surely her kids are old enough to be told 'we don't have snack A, here's snack B instead'. It's worrying she jokes about the panic etc, it's really not normal at the age the girls are. She really is grabbing onto any crap content ideas she can!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.