Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, surprise, Kelly's going center parcs tomorrow and she's already complaining having to pack for the girls! No Butlins then for Kelly?
And how does she afford it, center parca is a fortune during school holidays, surely she isn't earning more than a fee pennies from so called influencer work.

Reactions: 3
She went less than 6 months ago. Crazy! A while ago she was bragging on some podcast about how doing what she does means she can go away at any time — WHY the hell then would you choose to do Center parcs in the Easter Holidays. Must cost them thousands.

Reactions: 4
But I thought she said her girls would love Butlins?
Snobby cow, good enough for an ad but still off to centre Parcs like the rest of them.

Reactions: 6
Just like when she happily went an Ocado pr event but she shops in sainsbury, or the Bocketts farm trip after complaining having to pay entry fee to soft play, she’s such a greedy woman that would take anything for free with no thoughts given

• Sad
Probably just as cheap to go abroad and show the kids different things than just sticking to Centre Parcs!

Her husband with his rucksack on and his too tight trousers 🤣

Kelly’s Scamp and Dude obsession is really embarrassing. She’s a 40 something year old woman, has she really so little originality about her.

Reactions: 2
Her husband with his rucksack on and his too tight trousers 🤣

Kelly’s Scamp and Dude obsession is really embarrassing. She’s a 40 something year old woman, has she really so little originality about her.
And Abi dressed for the wrong season, she’s been wearing the green dress almost daily lately, I cam bet is one of the few Kelly actually bought her, their normal wardrobe consists in multipack leggings and t-shirts.

Centerparcs again.. yawn! I haven’t followed her for that long but I can remember when she last went! You’d think now being a child and family exploiter ‘content creator’ is her full time ‘job’ she’d try and vary their holidays for some fresh exploitation content?

• Haha
If she knows the shop is expensive surely she’d take her wine from home??

Reactions: 5
If she knows the shop is expensive surely she’d take her wine from home??
She spent ages last time she went justifying the cost of it and telling everyone how she packs ALL their food beforehand. She’s full of sh!t.

She spent ages last time she went justifying the cost of it and telling everyone how she packs ALL their food beforehand. She’s full of sh!t.
She bought bananas and blueberries, sure that was not an emergency and she could have got it from home! She's full of s**t!

Also, the constant tagging of center parcs, every single time and still nothing for free! 🤣

I was in WHSmith yesterday and out of interest looked at the week junior newspaper. It’s the thinnest piece of cr@p, £3.50 for 30 pages of rubbish as far as I could see. I can see why they struggle to shift any.

All those outdoor activities Kelly could be doing at Center parcs and shes got them stuck in a windowless, hot activity room indoors painting stupidly priced pottery. She knows as she’s been there before, of all the things she could have paid for and had her girls experience, typical Kelly.

When will we get the fully made up, full jewellery shot of them by the pool. I’m not buying she’s ever actually set foot in that pool.

All those outdoor activities Kelly could be doing at Center parcs and shes got them stuck in a windowless, hot activity room indoors painting stupidly priced pottery. She knows as she’s been there before, of all the things she could have paid for and had her girls experience, typical Kelly.

When will we get the fully made up, full jewellery shot of them by the pool. I’m not buying she’s ever actually set foot in that pool.
Every single time! When she could spend time with them outdoors, that's the whole point of going to center parcs. Not for Kelly though!

Her kids are still young enough to not moan about the same holiday again and again but will be soon. Kids get bored of repetition. Mine do (they’re pre teen and teen now) and I know I did as a kid and we did the same holiday for 5 years on the trot. Do something different Kelly!!!

Mine are 8 & 10 and we go every year with family, but always do the actual family activities and different ones each time. And even though we love it, we have said next year will be the last one. Those girls must be bored doing the same thing, just like at home, it's what's easiest for Kelly and where she has time to 'decompress' 🙄. Guaranteed the girls will be in kids club next week so she can reset!

Did she really sit there and film herself making silly faces while her girls did their pottery painting?! She’s such an idiot!

HOW is this content bringing in an income for them.

She clearly wants a freebie Center parcs holiday but doesn’t even show a tiny bit of what it has to offer.

Chucking a ball at a wall aka “interactive squash” is another pointless stupid activity.

And a pheasant. Kelly has seen ducks, deer and squirrels too everyone - I’m pretty sure we all see those on any normal country walk we do - she talks as if she’s holed up in tower hamlets! Pretty sure you can see all these in Surrey Kelly!

Chucking a ball at a wall aka “interactive squash” is another pointless stupid activity.

And a pheasant. Kelly has seen ducks, deer and squirrels too everyone - I’m pretty sure we all see those on any normal country walk we do - she talks as if she’s holed up in tower hamlets! Pretty sure you can see all these in Surrey Kelly!
To be fair the interactive squash is good fun, there are other games to play too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.