Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
69.9, nearly there! Might look nice on the page but I doubt engagement stats look equally nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m guessing the 70k will hit later today or this evening and then tomorrows post to sign off for the week will be all “so this just happened” bullsh!t. So predictable.
---
69.9, nearly there! Might look nice on the page but I doubt engagement stats look equally nice.
Does she actually get any engagement these days? I’m pretty certain no one bought a flash speed mop off the back of Kelly’s recent advert 🤣

The 'we're mums of girls' things doesn't work on your own, is it not meant to be done as a collab with another creator? Kelly didn't have any friends who would do it with her.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps if she wore a proper scarf rather than that ridiculous Scamp & Dude cotton thing, she wouldn’t be cold.
Also, get a grip on the snacks - the narrative is boring.
Would she just give her kids anything if they demanded it, even if not good for them or logical?!

Reactions: 5
Perhaps if she wore a proper scarf rather than that ridiculous Scamp & Dude cotton thing, she wouldn’t be cold.
Also, get a grip on the snacks - the narrative is boring.
Would she just give her kids anything if they demanded it, even if not good for them or logical?!
lol I had EXACTLY the same thought regarding the scarf ! That is not an item of warmth silly mare.

lol I had EXACTLY the same thought regarding the scarf ! That is not an item of warmth silly mare.
It’s a spring/summer scarf…she’s such an idiot.

That ring of fat around Abis waist is really bad, that’s Kelly’s laziness and neglect right there. I don’t mean to body shame her but Kelly is doing her girls a real disservice. Kelly needs to address their diet - not send her to a freebie dance class to muck about.

How convenient that she’ll hit 70k tomorrow…..
---
The 'we're mums of girls' things doesn't work on your own, is it not meant to be done as a collab with another creator? Kelly didn't have any friends who would do it with her.
Her ‘friends’ are giving her a wide berth it would seem. And who could blame them.

Even that is sad though. I imagine someone growing organically to 70k or whatever milestone is pretty exciting and you’d celebrate big time. How does it feel knowing you got there cheating? Am I being too naive? 😅

I wonder whether she’ll keep on magically gaining 100 new followers a day or whether she’ll slow (or speed?!) it up now?

Are we due an ad soon….it’s been a while….

Poor Sarah in Surrey has a long old slog to get to 70k followers, I wonder if Kelly will advise her just to buy followers like she has!
---
We await the 'humble' acknowledgement.
Lol she’s busy pretending she hasn’t noticed.
Riveting train journey content - again.

How does she make taking a train so difficult and stressful? And it’s a journey she has done before.
Everything is such hard work with this daft woman.

and congratulations on the bots!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she just drive? Pick up the kids and drive off..
I’ve never known her drive further than the local garden centre or her local sainsburys, I suspect she has some issues around driving (not slagging her off for that but that’s the feeling I get).
---
Also - why is Ian not going with her? They seem to lead very separate lives.

He doesn't seem much involved, does he? Or at least that's the narrative she's presented so far

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just drive? Pick up the kids and drive off..
To be fair, a journey like that is much more pleasant on the train than driving (in my opinion anyway). Kids can get up and walk around, you can give your full attention to them etc etc.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, a journey like that is much more pleasant on the train than driving (in my opinion anyway). Kids can get up and walk around, you can give your full attention to them etc etc.
Lol or give them next to no attention and stuff your head in a book or your phone like Kelly likes to!
---
Why has Kelly just filed her tax return? I thought she left her job in May, aren't self employed people filing their returns now for 2022-2023?

To be fair her latest reel was relatively good, won't be sharing it though 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.