Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’d talk about them the way she is if they were on the spectrum. Everything she mentions is normal behaviour (of children who don’t have boundaries).

Reactions: 5
Don't want to brag but I have two boys, 6 and 9, and this morning I made porridge from scratch for them, pasta for their hot lunches, dishwasher on, got them to school and started my full time job at 9am. My house does not look like hers, it never does and I am holding a job which Kelly doesn't.

How is she not able to parent those girls properly is beyond me.!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re on the spectrum they are just badly behaved, sugar-fuelled brats with no respect who are ultimately being let down and badly parented by Kelly (and her husband Ian). Does he even live there?!

Reactions: 3
Her house is filthy, not just the 'morning mess' but the place is just grimey, dusting and sticky looking. Piles of clutter everywhere, looks like it hasn't seen a hoover in weeks. She doesn't have a job, no excuse for it.

And the sugar filled corner yoghurt, bear snack and rice cake in the morning. Come on Kelly, no wonder those girls are piling on weight. A balanced breakfast is not hard.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her house is filthy, not just the 'morning mess' but the place is just grimey, dusting and sticky looking. Piles of clutter everywhere, looks like it hasn't seen a hoover in weeks. She doesn't have a job, no excuse for it.

And the sugar filled corner yoghurt, bear snack and rice cake in the morning. Come on Kelly, no wonder those girls are piling on weight. A balanced breakfast is not hard.
How grim Is her hall floor?! That hasn’t seen a mop or a hoover in a long while!! I thought she was advertising flash mops recently, what a joke. She hasn’t mopped in recent history!

Reactions: 5
See if she was a busy working mum on a low income with very little spare time I'd understand the house being a tit tip, but Kelly has all the time in the world and could pay for a cleaner if she really wanted to.

Reactions: 2
So rather than tell Grace to get up off the dirty shop floor she stood there and filmed her for content?

• Sad
  • Haha
What IS going on with her?? Where is the evidence of all this “commercial filming” she talks about?? Where are the podcasts talking about working mum life?
I’m not sure anyone needed her tit show of a house turned in to a reel yesterday…talk about clutching at straws!!
---
Newbie to this thread but been reading for a while but it obvious she is buying followers she is at 69.8k today
stick around! ;-)

I loved Clara Batten passive aggressively calling her out a couple of weeks ago and her trying to prove she is actually working.
---
She really has lost the plot. An entire video on her awful casserole and admitting she won't give it to her girls because of meltdowns. A nearly 9 year old and 6 year old melting down over that?! wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair I’ve still got beef stew hatred from my mum’s cooking and I’m 47 now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's caked in thick makeup today and wearing yet another sweatshirt from her cbbc wardrobe so we must be in for some of her "commercial filming" anytime soon....
---
I loved Clara Batten passive aggressively calling her out a couple of weeks ago and her trying to prove she is actually working.
---
She really has lost the plot. An entire video on her awful casserole and admitting she won't give it to her girls because of meltdowns. A nearly 9 year old and 6 year old melting down over that?! wow.
Lol and Kelly desperately trying to justify her work as "I'm answering a brief" "I'm doing my tax return" and "All the other things" Errr...what other things Kelly?! Soooo cringeworthy.

I hope her apparent best "mate" SarahinSurrey doesn't turn in to a complete d!ckhead too.

• Haha
So the reel we're treated to today was filmed today based on her make-up and jumper from stories, which means there is no "commercial" filming, planning, filming ahead and scheduling her posts as her recent stories might imply she's doing. What is she then doing and getting paid for? Cause I don't see it...

So the reel we're treated to today was filmed today based on her make-up and jumper from stories, which means there is no "commercial" filming, planning, filming ahead and scheduling her posts as her recent stories might imply she's doing. What is she then doing and getting paid for? Cause I don't see it...
Yeh me neither. And she really needs to edit these better, in her latest reels she’s been covered in food stains and loose hairs. She thinks she’s so slick with her delivery but it’s all p!ss poor and thrown together.
Basically today she took her girls to school, ate last nights casserole for lunch and filmed that reel. What a sad life honestly.

She's back with the 'mums of girls' then. Is this going to be her thing? Old fashioned, sexist, belittling etc. And yes the loose hair bugged me too 🤣

She's back with the 'mums of girls' then. Is this going to be her thing? Old fashioned, sexist, belittling etc. And yes the loose hair bugged me too 🤣
Totally sh!t and completely unoriginal. But should we be glad of a break from the WhatsApp reels?!!!

When is the 70k followers post gonna hit, will she save it for Friday do we think?!

---
What did Clara Batten say?!

Also, my kids are fussy eaters but surely beef casserole is a pretty family friendly meal? It’s basically meat and potatoes!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.