Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pyjamas day for the girls I am guessing. All while Kelly is writing her 70k acceptance speechšŸ¤”
Iā€™m guessing so. I think once Kelly returns from swimming lessons at around 10am on a Saturday morning she logs off from any further parenting duties for the rest of the weekend.

Iā€™m sure if she HAD been out we would have heard about it.

I wonder what the 70k followers speech will includeā€¦..

Still, it doesn't look like brands are falling over themselves to work with her. And her ā€œfriendsā€ seem to be distancing themselves too, donā€™t blame them.

Reactions: 2
Her content is so dire, it's no wonder she's not getting any brand work. There are many insta-mummies that I don't particularly like but can recognise that they are able to put together some engaging content. Kelly is just blah, absolutely nothing about her life to aspire to, admire or find funny. I don't get who her target audience is. It's not the yummy mummies but she's too old, dull and cringe for anyone else.

Reactions: 4
I really think she's missed the boat with all this. Her girls are too grown up now for the stressed mum of toddlers act, she doesn't share anything of any interest - holidays, family life, fashion, beauty, days out, good hacks, cleaning, interiors, just nothing.
When she first gave up her job I thought she may produce some clever content about maternity leave, childcare issues, work life balance etc something like MykindaMum does so well but she's not a patch on her. The compettition is too great now, there are SO many Insta Mums and accounts out there. Every reel of Kellys is filmed in her dismal lounge or kitchen just with some new "loud" sweatshirt on. None of it is original, none of it is clever, none of it is funny.

And to top it all off she doesn't even seem like a nice person.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s true, sheā€™s not got anything else going on, has she. Mamastillgotit has written a book and does modelling, mum and a mic does reels relating to older school kids, illnesses etc and Carla Freeman is an actress. What else has Kelly got?

Reactions: 1
I think she was extremely ill advised to give up her proper job. Initially (was it April?) when she came onto this to do it full time and the content was awful and I thought she had something up her sleeve and was biding time but now it seems as if she just doesn't have the material. As you guys say, there is no angle. She has left it too late to do the stressed mum of toddlers and there is nothing to really connect with. Far too many instmums doing so much better. It was pure arrogance to think she could compete.
She is a Surrey version of Brummy Mummy of 2 but somehow worse.

Reactions: 5
Kelly- ā€œIā€™m not wearing any makeup today because Iā€™m not doing any commercial filmingā€. Oh do F off Kelly.
And yes, weā€™ve no idea why youā€™re stressed about planning a 9 year olds party for the end of March when YOU DONā€™T WORK.

Reactions: 6
I think she was extremely ill advised to give up her proper job. Initially (was it April?) when she came onto this to do it full time and the content was awful and I thought she had something up her sleeve and was biding time but now it seems as if she just doesn't have the material. As you guys say, there is no angle. She has left it too late to do the stressed mum of toddlers and there is nothing to really connect with. Far too many instmums doing so much better. It was pure arrogance to think she could compete.
She is a Surrey version of Brummy Mummy of 2 but somehow worse.
Agree and the industry she was in, someone will have stepped in and the industry will move on. It was a very questionable move to make with less than 100k

Agree and the industry she was in, someone will have stepped in and the industry will move on. It was a very questionable move to make with less than 100k
Her 'pal' Mum and a Mic has a quarter of a million followers; Kelly is having to buy followers to muster together 70k. There are accounts with 100k+ followers that don't give up their day jobs. Definitely came to this 6 years too late.

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t help think that mumandamic was referring to Kelly when she did that story saying someone she Ioves has had something great happen to them and that they deserve it because theyā€™re amazingā€¦..
If Kelly doesnā€™t have some big surprise sheā€™s waiting to announce then I just donā€™t see where she is going with her account. Sheā€™s not even updating her stories, presumably because she has f all to say.
We didnā€™t even get ā€œtreatedā€ to the recent nail colour charge outing and thatā€™s pretty much all she has to talk about!

Reactions: 3
When my kids were 8 and 6 there was never as much stress as she makes out there is getting out the door for school! Itā€™s not that hard to get in routines. It really isnā€™t.

Nobodyā€™s house looks perfect when they leave for school but that is next level. And the sugary snack pushed on the kids at the door because they didnā€™t have any breakfast, seriously?

• Wow
The actual state of her houseā€¦.just grim, really grim.
---
Crunch corners. Caramel Coated rice cakes and fruit yo-yos. Those kids must get to school buzzing on sugar. Just how fā€™in lazy is Kelly. Why are they eating that sh!t before school, just why.

The state of that house! My kids are considerably younger and yet they don't make anywhere near that amount of mess. It takes 2 seconds to chuck something in the sink or the bin. No excuses.

Why didnā€™t she ask her child to pick up the dropped wrapper.

Itā€™s not so much the mess theyā€™ve left (which is bad enough) but the actual DIRT and grime I can seeā€¦thatā€™s Kellyā€™s responsibility (not her girls) to actually clean her house for her children. Just minging.

Reactions: 3
What worries me more is the amount of people commenting on the reel saying theyā€™re the same and they feel seen šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are her children on the spectrum? What's all the stuff about itchy socks all about - that's normally only a thing in children with sensory processing issues. Regardless, it was -5 this morning, they should have been in tights not socks.
I have never seen such a drama to just go to school - total chaos.
I truly believe - calm tidy home equals calm children. Do people honestly related to this?

Reactions: 5
Are her children on the spectrum? What's all the stuff about itchy socks all about - that's normally only a thing in children with sensory processing issues. Regardless, it was -5 this morning, they should have been in tights not socks.
I have never seen such a drama to just go to school - total chaos.
I truly believe - calm tidy home equals calm children. Do people honestly related to this?
Unknown I believe. Although I suspect Kelly would be using it for content if they were.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.