Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair her latest reel was relatively good, won't be sharing it though 😅
It’s definitely one of her better ones I’ll give her that - but hasn’t it been done “eleventy billion” times before?!
See also
 ‘every parent at the nativity’ and the ‘class WhatsApp’

Reactions: 1
Jesus, Kelly. It shouldn’t be this hard. I flew long haul, just me with three kids, who were 10,8 & 7- getting to the airport by a three hour train journey with luggage and made no song and dance about it (and with far fewer snacks.)

Reactions: 4
To be fair, a journey like that is much more pleasant on the train than driving (in my opinion anyway). Kids can get up and walk around, you can give your full attention to them etc etc.
true each to their own- my folks live 4 hours away. I’d much rather drive and get there quicker than changing trains and all that faff with 2 kids. Fit the stuff in the car for easy travelling.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, Kelly. It shouldn’t be this hard. I flew long haul, just me with three kids, who were 10,8 & 7- getting to the airport by a three hour train journey with luggage and made no song and dance about it (and with far fewer snacks.)
Her and her husband couldn’t even manage to catch a plane to go away for their anniversary - that was without kids! She’s lazy and useless.

Kelly and Katie! How twee!

She’ll be at 80k in no time with those bots working away in the background for her.

Reactions: 2
Her and her husband couldn’t even manage to catch a plane to go away for their anniversary - that was without kids! She’s lazy and useless.
what happened? Did they miss the flight or something?
---
It’s definitely one of her better ones I’ll give her that - but hasn’t it been done “eleventy billion” times before?!
See also
 ‘every parent at the nativity’ and the ‘class WhatsApp’
it’s been done so many times
---
To be fair, a journey like that is much more pleasant on the train than driving (in my opinion anyway). Kids can get up and walk around, you can give your full attention to them etc etc.
perhaps, but she doesn’t give them her full attention anyway

Reactions: 1
what happened? Did they miss the flight or something?
---

it’s been done so many times
---

perhaps, but she doesn’t give them her full attention anyway
Sticking them on a screen with sugar is exactly what she would do in a car. She isn't really engaging with them. I take mine on the same route up to my parents and we actually have quite a nice 'adventure' and its good to spend some dedicated time. Yes, there can be frustrating bits with delays etc but she turns everything into a stressful ordeal.

She said she’s just paid her tax bill and is now poor. Isn’t this job supposed to be the dream pulling in the đŸ’” though.
Although we haven’t seen any brand work or ads for a while, no affiliate links, only some (presumably) gifted or loaned naff Christmas sweatshirts. What’s paying her bills right now?
---
Sticking them on a screen with sugar is exactly what she would do in a car. She isn't really engaging with them. I take mine on the same route up to my parents and we actually have quite a nice 'adventure' and its good to spend some dedicated time. Yes, there can be frustrating bits with delays etc but she turns everything into a stressful ordeal.
I can’t believe she asked for book recommendations for Abi at Christmas. Surely she’s only just been through that age and state with Grace so would know. She’s so disengaged with them it’s unreal.

Are we sure it isn't the hugely original and engaging content she has been consistently delivering?! I don't think it could be any more obvious that Kelly has had a spending spree and bought some followers!

• Haha
Its amazing how shes bucking the trend of all her contemporaries, even Carla Freeman and shes just had a baby which brings the crowd in!
Clara Batten seems to doing well though đŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
Don’t know who Clara is but maybe Kelly learnt a trick or two from her on buying followers? đŸ€Ł

She really hates her kids and parenting doesn’t she? Moaning from her kitchen with her headphones on.

She’s had the whole day to ‘self care’ and listen to radio 2 like we know she does so why is she not present and available for her girls after school?

And if Abi is really honestly moaning about snacks like that when Kelly has already told us she takes snacks to every school pick up and to any after school clubs then she really needs to take a long hard look at herself her parenting and their diet. I’d imagine the girls are having massive sugar highs then massive lows which is entirely Kelly’s doing. It’s no wonder poor Abi is packing on the weight.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she get a load of recipe books out and go through them with the girls to find some
Muffins or cereal bars or biscuits they could make together as better snacks? Loads of content there too - choosing and making the food - plus the girls might have a chance of getting something a bit healthier đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

What’s happened to her runs? She can’t even be bothered to show those anymore or her daytime cinema dates with herself or her nail appointments and there’s no sign of this commercial work
No ads, no affiliate links.

Husband is never around, I wonder if they’re splitting up - she appeared to spend New Year’s Eve on her own.

Just where is she going with this account? Where are her friends and Insta huns? I think they are steering clear of her.

Likes and followers are just being bought. What a mess

Her job “pivot” hasn’t even made her happy, she’s miserable around her girls, miserable parenting. Doesn’t like to go out, never goes away, no outings, No trips. She only ever appears happy sat on the sofa, scrolling her phone and eating with her girls in bed and the husband out.

What’s happened to her runs? She can’t even be bothered to show those anymore or her daytime cinema dates with herself or her nail appointments and there’s no sign of this commercial work
No ads, no affiliate links.

Husband is never around, I wonder if they’re splitting up - she appeared to spend New Year’s Eve on her own.

Just where is she going with this account? Where are her friends and Insta huns? I think they are steering clear of her.

Likes and followers are just being bought. What a mess

Her job “pivot” hasn’t even made her happy, she’s miserable around her girls, miserable parenting. Doesn’t like to go out, never goes away, no outings, No trips. She only ever appears happy sat on the sofa, scrolling her phone and eating with her girls in bed and the husband out.
Subscribe to this. She appears happy on thr couch with a plate of food on her lap! But who does this in their adult life! How are they not having dinners as a family at the dinner table is something I've always wondered. And the case of the missing husband, is he still around?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.