Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subscribe to this. She appears happy on thr couch with a plate of food on her lap! But who does this in their adult life! How are they not having dinners as a family at the dinner table is something I've always wondered. And the case of the missing husband, is he still around?
Ah ha. We ask, she answers. So it would seem that her husband actually did the school run WITH her yesterday (just why??).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This repetitive nonsense about stressful school runs and snacks.... am I missing something?! Is this a thing?! I don't know any parent in the last 7 years of school run having snacks at pick up or a stress about it. Maybe I am lucky/not a walkover about dishing out sugar as soon as the kids get out of school and get them to at least wait half an hour to get home?!

Reactions: 6
This repetitive nonsense about stressful school runs and snacks.... am I missing something?! Is this a thing?! I don't know any parent in the last 7 years of school run having snacks at pick up or a stress about it. Maybe I am lucky/not a walkover about dishing out sugar as soon as the kids get out of school and get them to at least wait half an hour to get home?!
Nope, not a “thing” in my life either.

A desperate attempt at “content” and trying to appear relatable I think.

What else would she talk about? She does f all!

She’s got one “job” (making cr@p reels) and she can’t even get that right. All that time putting on makeup and dressing up in silly outfits and she doesn’t bother to spell check the cover page of her reel.

Blimey just watched today's moan. She really isn't coping at all is she. It's really not that hard to get 2 kids the ages hers are to school every day, I am one of thousands that do it and then go onto real jobs. And the obsession with snacks, and whether it's the right one is just getting weird and rather unhealthy!

Reactions: 8
Blimey just watched today's moan. She really isn't coping at all is she. It's really not that hard to get 2 kids the ages hers are to school every day, I am one of thousands that do it and then go onto real jobs. And the obsession with snacks, and whether it's the right one is just getting weird and rather unhealthy!
If her kids aged 6 and nearly 9 are honestly making this much fuss about school and snacks, something really isn't right....

What an unhealthy cycle. Her kids disrespect and speak to her like sh*t, she treats them badly, ignores and is irritated by them and so the cycle continues.

If she is speaking the truth (she is a wannabe 'influencer' so who knows if it is facts) then there is a problem if her kids are genuinely being like this - massively disrespectful, awkward, tantrumming about snacks/socks, causing issues over anything. They aren't toddlers. One is a pre teen ffs.

Reactions: 1
Kids model the behaviour they see from the adults around them. All Kelly seems to do is complain and moan about her children, so it's no wonder they are behaving like spoilt brats.

Also they're bored, she never does anything with them it's just screen and sugary snacks, when kids get bored and have energy to burn they will play up and act out.
That woman's priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 3
Love that Kelly is reading here. Nice one, trying to show us that you're not buying followers Kel.

Reactions: 5
My kids are similar ages to Kelly’s. I’ve kept them off social media. The other day I checked the profile of a family friend and realised that she had photos of her kids when they were little on there so I showed them to mine. The shock on my eldest’s face when he realised his friend’s photos were on the internet and the dread when he asked if his own photos were online too tell me all I need to know about how influencers’ kids might feel.

Reactions: 7
Wow riveting content there, went to Sainsbury but forgot to go M&S 😴

My kids are similar ages to Kelly’s. I’ve kept them off social media. The other day I checked the profile of a family friend and realised that she had photos of her kids when they were little on there so I showed them to mine. The shock on my eldest’s face when he realised his friend’s photos were on the internet and the dread when he asked if his own photos were online too tell me all I need to know about how influencers’ kids might feel.
This! My eldest is now at secondary school and the kids dig deep in social media to find embarrassing pictures of their mates when they were younger. They then get shared around all the snap chat groups.

On a local Facebook page with over 5000 people on there's a group of women discussing there daughter's periods and how they leaked through at school and all sort of personal stuff, those kids must be so embarrassed. I guarantee someone at school will see it and share it round. We've got a duty to protect our kids and not put their personal lives out there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This! My eldest is now at secondary school and the kids dig deep in social media to find embarrassing pictures of their mates when they were younger. They then get shared around all the snap chat groups.

On a local Facebook page with over 5000 people on there's a group of women discussing there daughter's periods and how they leaked through at school and all sort of personal stuff, those kids must be so embarrassed. I guarantee someone at school will see it and share it round. We've got a duty to protect our kids and not put their personal lives out there.
Whilst Kelly broadcasts to the nation that Abi is still in night time nappies. I feel like we simply didn’t need to know that.
---
Wow riveting content there, went to Sainsbury but forgot to go M&S 😴
I know, talk about clutching at straws.

She has nothing, absolutely nothing to talk about.

We all drop kids off at school, take them to clubs and give them 3 meals a day - why does she think her account of it is so different or more interesting than ours.

This is what I don’t like about these mum influencers. I actually think some of Kelly’s content is pretty funny (if not that original) and she does have a talent for portraying parenthood in a humorous light. Unfortunately by sharing details of her daughters’ lives she is effectively monetising them as content. Fine to do as an adult, but children can’t give informed consent and as you say, that stuff is embarrassing when they’re older. I think some of the comments on here about their weight (true but pretty cruel nonetheless) are evidence of what you open yourself up to by sharing your kids online. Plus from a safety perspective, it’s not great either. And it doesn’t have to be that way… people like mumandamic manage to create funny parenting content and she never shows her boys’ faces.

Reactions: 3
Will Grace get anything for helping flog ‘the junior weekly’ newspaper.

Laughing at how she validates talking sh!t with four poxy comments (cue Kelly showing HUNDREDS 😂).
---
Is she trying to go down the menopause route now….I’m not sure that’s Kelly’s issue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.