Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how big Abi looks! I’m sorry but she looks like one over-fed under exercised child! Shame on Kelly who has all the time in the world to give her a healthy diet. And gifted membership?? I thought Kelly had done this off her own back - but no she’s been gifted it. Those poor children who would like to join but maybe can’t afford it. The whole thing sucks.

Reactions: 3
And again it proves our point that she will only take those things out of the house if it's been gifted, no actual money spent on their mental and physical health, the money are being spent on Kelly only. Remember when she had a PT?

Reactions: 2
And again it proves our point that she will only take those things out of the house if it's been gifted, no actual money spent on their mental and physical health, the money are being spent on Kelly only. Remember when she had a PT?
Meant to say "girls" not things 🫣

Daily 100 followers are in, all is well with the world ✌🏻
Came here to update with the predictable, dependable and ridiculous +100 followers. I wasn't shocked to see gymfinity wasn't her money/idea. I actually live in the area and this now seriously puts me off paying for my kid to go. She is unbelievably tight fisted and uncreative when it come to those girls. It really is all about Kelly.

She's obviously getting bored with waiting for the 70k followers as she's now at 68.7 followers. No way are they genuine followers.

Reactions: 4
Her mate, mum and a mic is such a spoilt brat with too much money - ordering her weekly shop. She has no understanding of regular people’s lives.

Her mate, mum and a mic is such a spoilt brat with too much money - ordering her weekly shop. She has no understanding of regular people’s lives.
She really is the epitome of privilege. But she doesn't sell her sons out and invade their privacy online, unlike Kels.

68.8k followers from not even posting....be patient Kelly, be patient.

I wonder what the 70k followers post will say when it inevitably features on the grid.

Is she struggling for relevant content at the minute or beavering away on something behind the scenes.......🤔

Reactions: 1
69K followers! Surely this is bought audience and nobody is being driven in such uniform numbers to the dire content that has been churned out by our Kels this year?! Does she not think people will notice this?! 70k balloon being inflated as we speak and the speech 'I am so grateful and love you all for helping me put (alot) of food on the table'....:sick:

Please tell me that breakfast plate is a joke. I’m sure there’s more sugar on that plate than the recommended amount for a full day 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How pathetic that she wants her husband to go out so that she can binge watch tv shows on her own, that speaks volumes about their relationship as she can already do all that all day every day anyway. I bet he was glad to get out that house and away from her.
---
Please tell me that breakfast plate is a joke. I’m sure there’s more sugar on that plate than the recommended amount for a full day 😔
Just grim. Why is she giving her 6 year old convenience yoghurt and those fruit yoyo things for breakfast. They’re bad enough anyway but at least in a lunchbox they have a convenience factor but she’s AT HOME!

It's unbelievable she cooks healthy dinner for herself to eat in front of the TV while thr girls are asleep and the husband is out, it's like she hates her family.
And do not get me started on the breakfast, is that sugar on the strawberries? She appears to be feeding those girls sugar on purpose, absolutely horrible person! They are both overweight already and it's only her doing!

Reactions: 1
It's funny she always says she only works with brands she believes in, yet the only Ads she seems to get are for Maom sweets. Says it all. Is that a brand she "believes in".

I cant tell if its sugar or icing sugar....completely unnecessary. What is she even thinking.
---
It's unbelievable she cooks healthy dinner for herself to eat in front of the TV while thr girls are asleep and the husband is out, it's like she hates her family.
And do not get me started on the breakfast, is that sugar on the strawberries? She appears to be feeding those girls sugar on purpose, absolutely horrible person! They are both overweight already and it's only her doing!
Her husband clearly prioritises exercise and Kelly tries and runs and cooks healthily for herself when she wants to....why cant they extend that behaviour to their girls. Their girls just get piled high with convenience sh!t which I am pretty sure most of which they won't even be asking for.

69.3k followers….she doesn’t want to wait too much longer to publish that 70k followers post does she. She’s still not getting any ads though!!! We see you Kelly, we see you…👀

Another pyjamas day for the girls I am guessing. All while Kelly is writing her 70k acceptance speech🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.