Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she’s on for 68K followers - in spite of this dreadful content.
67.9 - Keep up! ;) She must be waiting to hit 70K followers (all thanks to the bots) to release her all new, great content.....

It's cold out there today. I hope Kelly and her girls have taken some time out of their busy schedule to chill at home for the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The suspense! Will it be 70K in the near future?! I mean how obvious is this?! Going up at exactly the same rate daily. She must think her followers are stupid... oh... hang on.... 😆

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming this was for comic effect, I'm just waiting to laugh.......... or is she really saying she hasn't been in her (not a) toddlers room for 2 weeks? I go into my 10 year old room at least 5 times a day, and I'm out at a real job all day. I'll admit to not entering the 20 year old unless I have to though of course 🤢🤣

Attachments

I'm assuming this was for comic effect, I'm just waiting to laugh.......... or is she really saying she hasn't been in her (not a) toddlers room for 2 weeks? I go into my 10 year old room at least 5 times a day, and I'm out at a real job all day. I'll admit to not entering the 20 year old unless I have to though of course 🤢🤣
The bit I can believe with Kelly is the smelly dirty lunchbox, she’s so lazy and her house is such a grubby, chaotic mess.

Why is she feeding her kids off plastic plates still and why would they have them in their room.

Her bots - I mean “followers” are steadily increasing at a nice even 100 a day. Funny that, what a desperate sad act she is.

Reactions: 2
Another neat 100 followers for today despite not posting or showing her face.
68.1k so we'll be 68.2K followers tomorrow then Kelly?

Reactions: 3
Another neat 100 followers for today despite not posting or showing her face.
68.1k so we'll be 68.2K followers tomorrow then Kelly?
I am embarrassed for her. For many reasons but the bot-buying that is sooooo obvious.

Would be cool if the watch could tell her to put the phone down and be present for her kids!

This is her ‘JOB’ and she can’t even be bothered to film any stories or chat from the comfort of her own sofa. I don’t think she’s cut out for this…

Is mum and a mic alluding to Kelly by any chance?! Maybe she’s been busier than she led us to believe!

100 new followers since yesterday. Who would have thought?! 68.4k followers today…

Reactions: 1
Is mum and a mic alluding to Kelly by any chance?! Maybe she’s been busier than she led us to believe!

100 new followers since yesterday. Who would have thought?! 68.4k followers today…
I don’t think she loves Kelly more than anything. I know they exaggerate but it’s still a bit much 😅. It doesn’t necessarily need to be someone from SM. And Kelly would have posted something equally cryptic.

(That dry January reel is just terrible, I hate the narrative of alcohol helping mums through the hard stuff. Really? That’s funny how?)

All her content is so angry and aimed at her children, it's boring not relatable however similar these things are to our own lives I don't get this aggressive to my kids requests. The tone is off and her handle is so wrong for someone not actually juggling work (I get the history that she used to work for the beeb and commute long days ) although am wondering if that was all because she hated motherhood!

I don't think I've ever taken a photo of my daughters hair to check it's OK with her, have I been doing it wrong 🤔? But she's 10 now so may have passed that hurdle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.