Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her bots back up and working after her latest reel didn’t get the reach she wanted. Hey Kelly 👀

Reactions: 2
Mum and a mic has become pretty detestable (and I initially really liked her) but I have no idea what her boys are called or what they look like. She is keeping their privacy and avoiding any embarrassment further down the line.
Gymfinity - SarahinSurrey, Julesintheknow.... kelly gets her ideas from people with 1/5 of her following. More laziness from Kels.

Reactions: 3
Sarah in Surrey got the gymfinity for free along with most of the other Surrey mum crowd. Their classes must be full of adpr insta kids 🙄
I really don’t understand the love for her on here, they are all annoying AF

Reactions: 4
Sarah in Surrey got the gymfinity for free along with most of the other Surrey mum crowd. Their classes must be full of adpr insta kids 🙄
I really don’t understand the love for her on here, they are all annoying AF
I agree - all those Surrey mums are annoying. Sarah is increasingly becoming more and more smug and after her Christmas content and announcement that she is doing this 'full time' like Kelly, I am unfollowing. I just found the differences between Sarah in Surrey and Kelly so stark given they are (apparently) such good friends. Or is Sarah egging to be taken on by the same silly PR company as well as the other insufferable Mamas?!

Aw did she not get the Dole advert like the rest of her 'mates'?

• Haha
67.5k followers, those bots are working overtime after the pause she put them on over Xmas! We see you Kelly 👀

What is the Dole advert?

67.5k followers, those bots are working overtime after the pause she put them on over Xmas! We see you Kelly 👀

What is the Dole advert?
Not so smug, mama still got it and Carla freeman all currently doing adds for Dole fruit pots I think, they all have the same agent, mamas still got its sister 🤭
---
Sorry not Carla but Riona O'connor, same but different person 🤣

Reactions: 1
I assume she hasn’t caked herself in heavy makeup JUST to take down the Christmas tree so no doubt she is also doing some “content creation” that we can *cough* look forward to…

• Haha
Storage boxes, taking down decorations, Ian 'taking one for the team' by being an actual parent.... she really is spoiling us in 2024 with her content.

Reactions: 6
67.7k followers. The bots are working overtime to make up for the Christmas pause Kelly put them on.

If Ian was able to take BOTH the girls to swimming today then how come only one of them doesn’t take them every week? Kelly says both her AND Ian usually take them.

They really make a meal out of anything parenting.

Also sick of all these so-called influencers with their use old Xmas cards for next year’s gift tags. So flipping boring!

They really make a meal out of anything parenting.

Also sick of all these so-called influencers with their use old Xmas cards for next year’s gift tags. So flipping boring!
My mum made me do that in the 80s FFS 🤬🙄 She had zigzag scissors we used so the edge of the new tags would be wavy and fancy! Not sure why Kelly’s sharing it like it’s a new, genius idea!

• Haha
67.8k followers - she’s desperate to hit publish on that 70k followers post she’s drafted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.