Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess for some people it can be harder than others, even if they have lots of “free time” or better conditions. I also suspect there’s more to it than we can see. Also odd that the husband seems to never be around (the other day she was prepping a beige buffet for two while watching Netflix and drinking on her own).
Yes that was odd, it was New Year’s Eve and she looked like she was on her own. She didn’t seem to see her family over Christmas either which means the girls didn’t see their grandparents (Kelly’s side) which I find odd.

I also seem to remember her going to garsons garden centre (one place she does seem to go) to “pick up the turkey” but then claimed to have forgotten said turkey. Next we hear she’s at her sister in laws for Xmas day. I find it hard to believe Kelly cooked and took the turkey herself or that she cooked it for her family on another day.

Reactions: 2
What is she on about, she's not working, doesn't have a job so what's the issue? Try actual work with kids around, see how that is.
And do not get me started on the state of that table she's pretending working from, the couch, the living room? 🙄 never in my life I have seen such mess.

Reactions: 3
The difference is Clara has 96k followers and is well-known so Kelly won’t be blocking her anytime soon.

• Haha
Why would you try and do research or plan content with the kids around? Get your husband to look after them/work in their presence if it’s something that needs done today (although she used her child free time to go for a run today). Be fully present with them for a while before sticking them in front of a movie for a couple of hours making it clear you’re not to be interrupted (at their age they should be able to do that). Honestly, it’s tough to watch.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think there may be more to this....

Is she depressed?
Is she agrophobic?
Are they short of money?

Is she just staying at home filming "content" and the kids trashing the lounge is going to be used for some cr@p reel.

Is going full time instagram bringing in the money she thought it would? Is she really happier? Are her girls really benefitting from her being at home?
Depressed - probably
Agrophobic - I doubt it, she seems okay with busy bars, theatres, London when it suits her.
Short of money - she gets her nails and hair done almost constantly, dripping in scamp and dude. If it's money troubles only the kids are suffering.

I literally don't know anyone that makes kids going back to school into a total performance. And why would they be in PJs at the gate when you have set an alarm to constantly go off from 5.30am? She managed perfectly well when she actually did commute and work (and manage a cheesy wink and a liftie of her put together outfit). This content is a farce and its becoming more and more uncomfortable to witness. If she is genuinely this anxious about mundane things, she needs help before it transfers onto her kids.

Her alarm is set to 7.15. Im pretty sure a good proportion of the country will be awake and dressed before she’s even dragging her moany @rse out of bed at that time. And she doesn’t even have a job to get to. She could quite literally drop the girls at school and go back to bed if she wanted.

What an absolute joke.

Reactions: 6
Her alarm is set to 7.15. Im pretty sure a good proportion of the country will be awake and dressed before she’s even dragging her moany @rse out of bed at that time. And she doesn’t even have a job to get to. She could quite literally drop the girls at school and go back to bed if she wanted.

What an absolute joke.
What's happened to being woken up very early? Now she needs an alarm for 7.15? Aldo why call the kids being back at school a "shift show", has she seen What's happening in the world right now? Her issues are over and over exaggerated for no particular reason.

Why would you try and do research or plan content with the kids around? Get your husband to look after them/work in their presence if it’s something that needs done today (although she used her child free time to go for a run today). Be fully present with them for a while before sticking them in front of a movie for a couple of hours making it clear you’re not to be interrupted (at their age they should be able to do that). Honestly, it’s tough to watch.
Exactly. Her tax return doesn't need to be in until the 31st of January so why would she do it on the 3rd January - the last day of her girls holidays when she could do it any other day. She talks such bullsh!t.
Also - "Answering a brief" and "running research" - do me a favour Kelly.

Reactions: 4
So her 'job' is to dress in various stereotyped outfits that she owns and do this Whatsapp group reel? Make believe reel, make believe job.

FOUR HOURS to edit that?! That reel actually was her full day’s work wasn’t it?? But who is actually paying her for that reel? That wasn’t an AD so nobody actually paid her to do that. She is purely doing it to generate engagement and therefore gain more (or keep the existing!) AD contracts. Imagine all that effort and a whole day’s work for no payout 🙈

Reactions: 1
FOUR HOURS to edit that?! That reel actually was her full day’s work wasn’t it?? But who is actually paying her for that reel? That wasn’t an AD so nobody actually paid her to do that. She is purely doing it to generate engagement and therefore gain more (or keep the existing!) AD contracts. Imagine all that effort and a whole day’s work for no payout 🙈
That’s how those “jobs” work though. Not all posts/reels contribute 💰. I think you either have to be genuinely funny, or have a super polished account, or a small very engaged following to be successful. She’s clearly going for the third - or at least I hope so.

Reactions: 1
I have said it before, I will say it again - really feeling a bit sorry for her. She really needs to pack it in. For her sanity and for her girl's privacy. Whether what she is posting is fictitious/over exaggerated, she is making Grace in particular look like a real brat with issues. A nearly 9 year old making a song and dance about getting to school screams issues which I am pretty sure she won't want out on the internet for 000s of strangers to know. And some of those 'strangers' potentially school mums of Grace and Abi's friends...

Reactions: 4
She always seems to find the money to stick them in to a club (swimming, drama and now gymfinity - all copied from Sarah in Surrey) but never to actually DO anything WITH them or actually engage with them.
---
I have said it before, I will say it again - really feeling a bit sorry for her. She really needs to pack it in. For her sanity and for her girl's privacy. Whether what she is posting is fictitious/over exaggerated, she is making Grace in particular look like a real brat with issues. A nearly 9 year old making a song and dance about getting to school screams issues which I am pretty sure she won't want out on the internet for 000s of strangers to know. And some of those 'strangers' potentially school mums of Grace and Abi's friends...
She seems to be one of the only ones who's not realised not to sell her childrens privacy online. At least MumandaMic has the decency to keep her kids out of things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.