Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we knew would happen, she is already making a song and dance about overwhelm of them going back to school. Wow - same content at every half term/term.

Reactions: 5
As we knew would happen, she is already making a song and dance about overwhelm of them going back to school. Wow - same content at every half term/term.
She wouldn’t find it so tough if she’d actually got them up and dressed and out the rest of the holidays. They must be severely lacking vitamin D!

Reactions: 3
I get that she’s trying to be funny but in her stories when she says Graces artwork is sat in her eyeline looking like sh!t even though she’s asked her multiple times to move it sounds so incredibly bitchy and nasty. It’s the Xmas holidays - who hasn’t got kids toys and stuff lying around still. Does it matter. God forbid Kelly tidied herself.

Reactions: 4
I’d go mad if my living room were that messy! And the carpet…. 🤮

• Sick
I’m afraid I can’t even tattle-follow her at this stage, her updates make me feel more concerned than annoyed.

Reactions: 1
Have they just decorated or something? Why are the living room walls just plain? It looks so grim 😕

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know where to start…The ketchup bottle. The loo rolls on the sofa. The lunchbox. The drinks bottles. Why does she give her kids food and drink in lunchboxes and plastic bottles - it’s not a f’in school day. Why don’t they eat at the main table on chairs with crockery and proper cups at mealtimes. The box of quality street just opened and left on the floor. Another day indoors with mindless tv on whilst Kelly hides away in her kitchen making a cake her kids had no hand in.

The drudgery of the post Christmas clean up will be today’s content, after she’s had a nightmare searching for a missing cardigan of course 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she said the kids go back on Thursday so they still have one lazy day in pyjamas left 😉

But she is out for a run. The girls stuck at home, again. Same every day for the entire break! How is this woman getting away with this???

But she is out for a run. The girls stuck at home, again. Same every day for the entire break! How is this woman getting away with this???
Yes and surely age could have put her run off the last 2 days until tomorrow when her girls go back to school just so she could prioritise them and not herself for a change. She has all day most days to run, why do it in the last remaining 2 days of the girls holiday.

Yes and surely age could have put her run off the last 2 days until tomorrow when her girls go back to school just so she could prioritise them and not herself for a change. She has all day most days to run, why do it in the last remaining 2 days of the girls holiday.
She's running from them!

Just for context, she lives in close proximity to 3 national trust sites, a large RHS garden, Hampton Court palace, various soft plays, indoor climbing centre, large leisure centre, several swimming pools plus only a 20 minute train ride into central London. Why she chooses to spend day after day holed up "chilling" when she has so much child-friendly facilities on her doorstep baffled me.

If she was made redundant and chose to go full time content creator rather than look for another job, she must have made some commitments to justify it and make it work financially: the bulk of childcare falls on her, no more budget for cleaner and other outside help, limited outings and shopping budget, etc. That would of course have had an impact on her mental health (rightly so). The self care, runs etc is an attempt at improving her mental health but can’t be very effective. Constantly asking her followers to validate her experiences is in part an engagement technique but I suspect she genuinely feels relieved that there are others who feel the way she does.

Reactions: 1
I'm starting to think there may be more to this....

Is she depressed?
Is she agrophobic?
Are they short of money?

Is she just staying at home filming "content" and the kids trashing the lounge is going to be used for some cr@p reel.

Is going full time instagram bringing in the money she thought it would? Is she really happier? Are her girls really benefitting from her being at home?

I see lots of mum's with young children who run - they get their children to ride along on their bikes with them.
There are lots of things we have to sacrifice when you have children - but its all about balance or adapting around your children. You don't always have to run away from them - all of this mother's obit nonsense - she makes parenting seem awful and hard - and its really not.

I guess for some people it can be harder than others, even if they have lots of “free time” or better conditions. I also suspect there’s more to it than we can see. Also odd that the husband seems to never be around (the other day she was prepping a beige buffet for two while watching Netflix and drinking on her own).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.