Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever use #ad #gifted #spon. He never appears to have to pay for anything and this page would appear to be his primary source of income. I wish Revenue would take a closer look at these food bloggers.
Cant believe Emma tagged that girl in her story , I know it was a hateful message but Emma tagging her is just as bad in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Cant believe Emma tagged that girl in her story , I know it was a hateful message but Emma tagging her is just as bad in my opinion
I think fair play to her for outing her. That was crappy to send her in fairness.

Reactions: 9
I think fair play to her for outing her. That was crappy to send her in fairness.
it was but two wrongs don’t make a right and tagging her is just as bad. Emma has the backing of a lot of people and whoever that Person is doesn’t. I think it shows what type of person Emma is tbh

Reactions: 3
Same - I am all for calling influencers and bloggers for dumb tit but I do not agree on criticism of anyone’s body. There is absolutely no need - not everyone is stick thin, I’m not and never will be! Plus, regardless of someone being thin we ALL struggle with our bodies. I think she looks great and I’ve always looked up to her because I have a similar figure.
I will admit some of the tit the 3 of them do drive me insane but I can’t imagine getting a message like that

Reactions: 6
Same - I am all for calling influencers and bloggers for dumb tit but I do not agree on criticism of anyone’s body. There is absolutely no need - not everyone is stick thin, I’m not and never will be! Plus, regardless of someone being thin we ALL struggle with our bodies. I think she looks great and I’ve always looked up to her because I have a similar figure.
I will admit some of the tit the 3 of them do drive me insane but I can’t imagine getting a message like that
can you share what it said??

Emma was doing a workout video and some girl replied to it saying something like god your gone huge something to that effect anyway. Emma put a screenshot on her stories and tagged your woman in it and called her out.

I think she's dead right. Directly commenting to the person about their weight or appearance is downright disgusting and I don't care what backing someone has Emma was right to tag her. She wouldn't be called out if she didn't message horrible stuff. She made her bed tbh. F#ck her. Thought it was ballsy by Emma and fair play to her.

Reactions: 12
Emma was doing a workout video and some girl replied to it saying something like god your gone huge something to that effect anyway. Emma put a screenshot on her stories and tagged your woman in it and called her out.

I think she's dead right. Directly commenting to the person about their weight or appearance is downright disgusting and I don't care what backing someone has Emma was right to tag her. She wouldn't be called out if she didn't message horrible stuff. She made her bed tbh. F#ck her. Thought it was ballsy by Emma and fair play to her.
ye that is really bad! Definitely ballsy from her however I do find anytime any one of the Kehoe sisters gets a “hater” or troll comment they absolutely RELISH and really enjoy publicising all about it... they know people then message directly to support etc, they can do a full big speel on stories then on the whole “posi vibes, good energy” shite that they’re using spouting🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m nearly 99% sure but doesn’t Claudia live outside of Emma’s 5km radius?

Reactions: 2
thank you! Horrible comment yes but maybe if Emma didn’t photoshop her body so much in pictures then in videos when she’s bigger it wouldn’t look so drastic... that person sounds like she’s in genuine shock 😂 as I said before definitely don’t condone that carry on but I definitely think they all love the odd “hater” they get ..they never just ignore it they always do a big post / million stories..just provides another excuse to add to their “posi vibes #yougogurl” content

Reactions: 1
Ashley got a bad comment too now she’s doing same thing I mean it’s not nice but they just as bad lol can’t win

Reactions: 2
Ashley got a bad comment too now she’s doing same thing I mean it’s not nice but they just as bad lol can’t win
As much as the person who made the comment needs to stand by their actions - theses sisters also have to stand by their actions of posting the a screenshot of the username.

What is their motive for including the username?
Do they want their followers to jump on this person, and send them abuse? Do they want a mob to attach this person in revenge?
I suspect so - which imo is actually worse than the original issue. It is nasty. If you send me 1 nasty comment I'll have 1,000s sent back to you.

If the purpose of the post is to show that they get abuse re their body image - simply mask the username, they are more than capable of applying the filters and the rest of the features in the app when they want to be creative.

As much as I don't like the original comment - Emma is associated with lifestyle sports, and just before the workout was posting products from their store. Working with a brand that is promoting a fitness ethos, doing home work outs and some one has made a comment on here body image, the comment has not come out of nowhere - it is related to the content is posting, and also i suspect is getting paid to do or has done so in the past.

Perhaps they should separate their personal image from their commercial brand they are using the platform to building.

The comment was not needed - but the reply was worse.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.