Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Emma look so different I’m all her posts like I mean she looks two size smaller lol
Maybe it’s my eyes ladies I’m not body shaming I just feel like she’s so fake and sorry she’s no model

Reactions: 3
Emma is getting some harsh abuse I don’t think that’s nice but Jesus she really calls people out 🤦‍♀️

Emma is getting some harsh abuse I don’t think that’s nice but Jesus she really calls people out 🤦‍♀️
She seems to really enjoy calling people out on it!!! Ye it’s not nice but no need to do a million stories on it... as your story said “delete and block” no need to share the steps with us before and after 😂😂😂 it’s like giving to a homeless person and recording the whole thing

Reactions: 4
I dont agree with the horrible comments any of them get & I dont think they should really bother calling every person that sends them a negative message out, as they keep preaching themselves they should just "block & move on" but seriously sharing a before & after pic of yourself from where you are in your 30's compared to where you were in your teens is a bit pointless, inevitably we have all matured physically & our bodies have changed since our teens so what was the point? Fair enough compare yourself now to what you were this time last year but come on comparing your 30 year old self to your confirmation photo is hardly a comparisson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont agree with the horrible comments any of them get & I dont think they should really bother calling every person that sends them a negative message out, as they keep preaching themselves they should just "block & move on" but seriously sharing a before & after pic of yourself from where you are in your 30's compared to where you were in your teens is a bit pointless, inevitably we have all matured physically & our bodies have changed since our teens so what was the point? Fair enough compare yourself now to what you were this time last year but come on comparing your 30 year old self to your confirmation photo is hardly a comparisson
Emma has done this a few times over the past few months, I personally think she is looking to have a newspaper/social media site to pick it up and give her the exposure she is so desperately craving for, Ashley did something like this not so long ago, and the story ended up on other sites. There is a method to her madness. It's all so contrived.

I agree still can’t stand them

Her depot have a look selling all them clothes no wonder they Are loaded

Last edited:
Emma has done this a few times over the past few months, I personally think she is looking to have a newspaper/social media site to pick it up and give her the exposure she is so desperately craving for, Ashley did something like this not so long ago, and the story ended up on other sites. There is a method to her madness. It's all so contrived.
sooo true!! She wants a newspaper do a “troll” feature or something... it’s not enough to be an influencer you need to have a “story” whether that be raising awareness to some health condition (every celeb seems to suffer from adult acne, PCOS or something) or “fighting back from online hate”

eugggh go away the state of the 3 of them

I heard that they don’t make as much money as it seems they doing a lot of content lately for the like of boohoo and what not but I think it’s like 50 euro a post maybe I’m wrong thou lol

Hang on till I compare my 4 year old self to me now at 33 wow what a transformation.....Jesus its pointless 😺😺

Hang on till I compare my 4 year old self to me now at 33 wow what a transformation.....Jesus its pointless 😺😺
She said she wasn't gonna share the photo of her before but I've seen that photo tonnes of times. I feel a little bad for her, feel like shes just doing anything to get over her ex and trying to look happy without him.

ye he really is horrible to do that to her after buying a house with him but we don’t know what went on behind closed doors either you know he may got tired of the insta life

Reactions: 2
ye he really is horrible to do that to her after buying a house with him but we don’t know what went on behind closed doors either you know he may got tired of the insta life
Possibly .. I do know him personally from years ago and he would think he's the business with an insta girlfriend. He's an absolute hole in my eyes. When I heard what he done on her I was surprised, I thought he grew out of his little player ways 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Possibly .. I do know him personally from years ago and he would think he's the business with an insta girlfriend. He's an absolute hole in my eyes. When I heard what he done on her I was surprised, I thought he grew out of his little player ways 🙄🙄
I'm guessing he cheated?

I just saw in previous posts here that he did. I feel really sorry for her, they were together for around 10 years and they're house is literally around where he grew up 🙄
ye I feel bad for her that happened it’s awful... horrible man! HOWEVER for someone that claims to be “real” I find her VERY fake and contrived... she’s about as real as her photoshop/ Facetune

Yeah it’s not nice something more must of gone on she never addressed it she never seems sad either weird where does she live Cus she’s always in malahide I’m doubting it’s in her 5k too lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s not nice something more must of gone on she never addressed it she never seems sad either weird where does she live Cus she’s always in malahide I’m doubting it’s in her 5k too lol
her and her sisters are always breaking the rules.. between her sisters being in her house.. then boyfriends ... then their immediate family .. god knows who else... apparently they even had a secret celebration for Ashley’s birthday... swines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.