Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right these 3 wannabes boil my blood claudine was with a fella for years really nice guy called johnny and she was cheating on him with the fella she is with now and her and the new fella are always on and off aswel 🙄Ashley was riding her fella Chris while he was with another girl for a long time Victoria she is so stunning and it all came out back at a house party the girl Victoria was told by one of Chris’s friends and there was murder over it he’s only with Ashley for the insta fame he’s from blanch and is a toe rag he’s involved with well known big drug dealers they are always on and off he has now put on this posh accent since he started his food page it’s so cringe!! 🙄 all the kehoe sisters are common as muck but have now put on these posh accents too it’s so bleeping irritating they think they are something there not don’t really know much about the Emma one only she’s a rude bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right these 3 wannabes boil my blood claudine was with a fella for years really nice guy called johnny and she was cheating on him with the fella she is with now and her and the new fella are always on and off aswel 🙄Ashley was riding her fella Chris while he was with another girl for a long time Victoria she is so stunning and it all came out back at a house party the girl Victoria was told by one of Chris’s friends and there was murder over it he’s only with Ashley for the insta fame he’s from blanch and is a toe rag he’s involved with well known big drug dealers they are always on and off he has now put on this posh accent since he started his food page it’s so cringe!! 🙄 all the kehoe sisters are common as muck but have now put on these posh accents too it’s so bleeping irritating they think they are something there not don’t really know much about the Emma one only she’s a rude bleep
Get it off your chest there luv 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going the super market dressed in Karen Millen like are they for real it’s actually nuts

Reactions: 3
ohhhh tell us more!!! Why are Claudine and Ashley on and off with the fellas so much?

Reactions: 2
ohhhh tell us more!!! Why are Claudine and Ashley on and off with the fellas so much?
I don’t know tbh Ashley and her fella were duck buddies on and off for ages I was surprised when they made it an official relationship to be honest but like I said he definitely just used her for the insta fame I reckon he rips her off left right and centre I don’t know why the other one is on and off with her fella

I remember been in Ibiza about 7 years ago and Ashley doing the summer there .... she used to be out of her nut every night .. a big session moth lost loads of weight and ended up with a Scottish guy who she used to go back and forward to see. Then she came back and got her job back in river island and then moved to forever 21 before all this blogging stuff..

I remember been in Ibiza about 7 years ago and Ashley doing the summer there .... she used to be out of her nut every night .. a big session moth lost loads of weight and ended up with a Scottish guy who she used to go back and forward to see. Then she came back and got her job back in river island and then moved to forever 21 before all this blogging stuff..
She was bleeping huge back then she was always mad for the parties and the drugs her and her big purple hair 😂😂 she also loves her self I will never forget her tagging one of my cousins friends boyfriends in her singing videos because he loves music on Instagram she knew his girlfriend and knew they had been together 6/7 years like who does that? She’s a slapper that thing!!

I don’t know tbh Ashley and her fella were duck buddies on and off for ages I was surprised when they made it an official relationship to be honest but like I said he definitely just used her for the insta fame I reckon he rips her off left right and centre I don’t know why the other one is on and off with her fella
Have also heard that the BF tried to make out he was never seeing Ashley and got girls to go into her job to intimate her and that he sent around nude photos of her in a what’s app group! Not sure how true this is!!

Have also heard that the BF tried to make out he was never seeing Ashley and got girls to go into her job to intimate her and that he sent around nude photos of her in a what’s app group! Not sure how true this is!!
There was loads of nudes floating around of her a few years ago don’t know who sent them around it was at the time she was riding him so that does kind of make sense wouldn’t surprise me either tbh

Best rant of 2021 so far ! I applaud you 🤣

This thread is on fire ! 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 8
She was bleeping huge back then she was always mad for the parties and the drugs her and her big purple hair 😂😂 she also loves her self I will never forget her tagging one of my cousins friends boyfriends in her singing videos because he loves music on Instagram she knew his girlfriend and knew they had been together 6/7 years like who does that? She’s a slapper that thing!!
Any on have a pic of her in the good aul days?

Certainly wouldn’t like to see a nude of him given the amount of (free) takeaways he gets through in a week.

Reactions: 4
Id say he is a beggy little fucker alrite
He seems to be setting up these competitions. 3 days before the latest competition, Paul from White moose said he was doing a collab with him and then wins the competition over some of the best coffee places in the country. Very fishy and that fake accent my god, I wonder do him and Ashley put that on at home over the 5th take away of the week.

Anyone remember the nudes of Ashley going around bent over taking pics in the mirror with a big huge jesus photo in the background lmao

He seems to be setting up these competitions. 3 days before the latest competition, Paul from White moose said he was doing a collab with him and then wins the competition over some of the best coffee places in the country. Very fishy and that fake accent my god, I wonder do him and Ashley put that on at home over the 5th take away of the week.
Does he ever use #ad #gifted #spon. He never appears to have to pay for anything and this page would appear to be his primary source of income. I wish Revenue would take a closer look at these food bloggers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.