Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think so all these bloggers bending rules bugs me a lot thick cunts

She’s put some kg on couldn’t believe it I put few pounds on myself but just goes to show how fake her posts are

Reactions: 3
Don't think she was ever gone from him she just doesn't seem to live with him anymore

breaking covid rules claudine staying in Emma’s last nite I mean I get their family but I don’t think it’s allowed if they live in separate houses no? Or maybe I’m wrong 😂 bunch of losers hot water lemon who gives a tit girls there is more important things to worry about then looking at you munching on a box of Pringles then sipping on lemon water the next day luv

breaking covid rules claudine staying in Emma’s last nite I mean I get their family but I don’t think it’s allowed if they live in separate houses no? Or maybe I’m wrong 😂 bunch of losers hot water lemon who gives a tit girls there is more important things to worry about then looking at you munching on a box of Pringles then sipping on lemon water the next day luv
she’s copying Sophie Murray a bit in her latest post. Underground carpark vibes

Reactions: 1
Ladies go on to Emma’s stories she is defo meeting other people her mate Sarah gaynor does her nails she had black yesterday and today white bending rules I see it’s sick 😷

Reactions: 2
Bought an item of clothing before from Ashley on Depop. Big mistake. It arrived absolutely stinking of smoke, with sweat and deodorant patches and threads pulled all over it! Looked like she had worn it partying in Ibiza and then just crumpled it still dirty into a big envelope. Disgusting!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ashley hosted a 30th in the Everleigh I believe, under the pretence of a wedding and everyone ended up getting covid. This was under previous lock down, herself and Chris were isolated for two weeks and god knows whoever else got it from the party....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow if that’s true that’s absolutely pathetic!! Pretending to have a wedding in order to celebrate your birthday!! That’s shocking! Surely her friends were like wtf...

Ashley hosted a 30th in the Everleigh I believe, under the pretence of a wedding and everyone ended up getting covid. This was under previous lock down, herself and Chris were isolated for two weeks and god knows whoever else got it from the party....
Where did you hear that? Surely she couldn't get away with that?

Emma seems to be single now!?
Yes she Ian was seeing another girl behind her back. Emma found text messages on his phone. He now lives in an apartment. Emma was able to buy him out of the mortgage. Ashley moved in as she too broke up with her on off BF but now back together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.